Four Ways to Support Your Joints Naturally
We have been conditioned to believe that as we age, joint pain and arthritis are just part of the natural process, however, it doesn’t have to be that way.
There are factors that can increase your chances of joint pain, including:
Excess weight: Being overweight puts additional stress on joints, cartilage, and bones. This can be particularly felt in the knees as they try to cope with carrying around extra weight.
Occupation: Having a job that requires you to make the same motions day after day, over long periods of time, can put you at increased risk for joint pain.
High impact exercise: Excessive, strenuous and high impact exercises such as running and football can damage joints and lead to pain over a period of time.
Diet: While you may not view joint pain as a diet-related condition, the reality is, what you eat impacts your joints. A diet high in sugars, salt and alcohol accompanied with a low intake of fiber, fresh fruits and vegetables and 'good' fats is not the recipe for happy joints.
How can natural supplements help?
As tempting as it may be to pop a few painkillers, the very best results for improving your joint concerns will come from taking an active role in your health.
Natural supplements work from the inside out. The best results will come from using supplements that are 100% pure and natural, so they are safe to be taken daily for long-term use.
Xtend-Life offers four industry-leading solutions for joint health. We use only the highest-quality ingredients that are clinically proven to be effective for supporting and managing optimal joint health.
Four ways to support your joints naturally
|Ach-Eze||Omega 3||Green Lipped Mussel||Not Just Joints|
|Inflammation||Yes (enhanced)||Yes||Yes||Yes (Enhanced)|
|Aches and Pains||Yes (enhanced)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Joint Health||Yes (enhanced)||Yes||Yes (Enhanced)|
|Joint Protection||Yes (enhanced)||Yes||Yes (Enhanced)|
|Bone on bone relief||Yes|
|Link to learn more||Ach-Eze||Omega 3 Overview||GLM Product||NJJ Product|
Ach-Eze - Fast Acting Comfort Plus
Introducing the latest addition to Xtend-Life’s joint health range, Ach-Eze. Ach-Eze is a one-a-day formula that contains three powerful, researched back ingredients for joint health. It contains HydroCurc®, the world’s most bioavailable form of curcumin extract, proven to work faster and stay in the body longer, delivering superior anti-inflammatory benefits compared to regular curcumin extract1.
It also contains Levagen+®, a highly bioavailable form of PEA (palmitoylethanolamide). PEA is a molecule that our bodies naturally make in response to pain and inflammation. Taking PEA as a supplement is proven to provide fast acting comfort, especially for long term pain.
Ach-Eze also contains Undenatured Type-II Collagen, a rare type of collagen that you won’t find in many supplements. It’s different from the collagen that you take for skin and nails which is broken down into short fragments to make it easier to absorb. Undenatured Type-II Collagen on the other hand is not broken down. In fact, it is in the same form as would be found in your body, hence it is often referred to as ‘native’.
Undenatured Type-II Collagen works on special receptors in the digestive system called Peyer’s Patches. By interacting with these receptors, Undenatured Type-II Collagen helps to regulate the body’s response to its own type-II collagen, reducing its degradation, supporting healthy joints and improving mobility.
Omega 3 - Healthy Joint Support
Omega-3 Fatty Acids should be part of your daily regime because they provide a range of benefits, one of which is to replenish the moisture in our cartilage. This in turn supports inflammation management, eases discomfort and promotes joint mobility.
Managing body inflammation in a healthy and natural way is made easier with our unique blend of natural non concentrated fish oil from New Zealand Hoki fish, blended with highly concentrated tuna oil, all from sustainable sources. The result is a powerful and potent supplement combination of Omega 3 fish oil which is rich in DHA fatty acids.
Green Lipped Mussel - Natural Inflammation Management
Green Lipped Mussel Powder is internationally recognized for its powerful inflammation management properties.
Sourced from New Zealand, our high strength, 100% pure powder offers a higher concentration than other Green Lipped Mussel supplements. Packed with nutrients, vitamins, minerals, green lipped mussel powder is a natural superfood that promotes healthy joint and cartilage function to help keep you moving with ease.
Green Lipped Mussels for Joint Pain Relief:
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs): Green Lipped Mussels are naturally high in GAGs, which are the principal component of cartilage and the fluid found in joints. The GAGs in Green Lipped Mussels help to restore elasticity within your connective tissue and maintain healthy joints.
- Omega 3 fatty acids: Green Lipped Mussels are also a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids which help manage inflammation and promote tissue repair.
- Chondroitin: Chondroitin works hand in hand with GAGs to build healthy cartilage and joint fluid. It can also can help rebuild joint tissue, assisting with arthritic conditions and supporting recovery from injury.
Not Just Joints - The All Rounder
Not Just Joints is a highly advanced supplement for those people who need more than just Omega 3 or Green Lipped Mussel Powder.
Although Not Just Joints contains a blend of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Turmeric Extract, Green Lipped Mussel Powder, the key to its effectiveness is due to the inclusion of highly specialized ingredients rarely found in a 'joint formula'. These work together to support the health, mobility and function of your joints- allowing you to keep moving and remain active. Not Just Joints has over thirty ingredients which have been formulated to support the health of muscles, joints and cartilage.
These are some of the key ingredients that set Not Just Joints aside from 'normal joint or arthritic supplements'. Some of these are very sensitive to stomach acid and as such we have enteric coated the tablets so they are released in the upper intestine, not the stomach.
- Indian Frankincense (Boswellia serrata): Indian frankincense is extracted from the resin of the tree Boswellia and is used to support healthy inflammation management within connective tissue. It also supports joint health by reducing discomfort and improving knee flexion.
- Ginger Root Extract: Ginger root extract is naturally sourced and contains active properties that help support inflammation management to improve joint health and mobility.
- SAMe: Formed in the body naturally, SAMe helps support pain relief, improve joint function and reduce inflammation.
- Cetyl Myristoleate: Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) is naturally sourced from beef tallow (fat) and is a must for healthy joint function. CMO helps manage discomfort, especially when caused by chronic conditions, maintains joint flexibility by lubricating joints and softening tissue, and helps support healthy levels of inflammation.
- Enzyme Blend: The enzyme blend contains the combination of Bromelain, Fungal Protease, Papain and Lysozyme to help support exercise recovery, reduce joint discomfort from injuries and manage healthy inflammation to maintain healthy joint function and relieve joint pain.