Good Circulation and a Healthy Heart Start with Healthy Choices
The heart is the lifeforce of our body. This mighty muscular organ beats about 100,000 times a day and pumps in excess of 10,000 litres of blood around the body via a network of 96,000 kilometres of blood vessels. But because it's the driver of our cardiovascular system and what keeps us alive, the heart is also the most vulnerable organ. So it's crucial we look after it.
Cardiovascular diseases, like heart attack or stroke, are the biggest threats to our life-giving organ and are a result of long-term exposure to fatty foods, an inactive lifestyle and unhealthy habits, like smoking.
Such habits elevate the cholesterol in your blood and cause a build-up of plaque in the artery walls. Although high cholesterol alone isn't necessarily a problem, it does become risky when combined with high triglycerides, or fat in your blood. This combination causes the artery walls to harden and thicken, which blocks blood flow to the heart (causing a heart attack) or the brain (causing a stroke).
But it's not all doom and gloom. There are steps you can take to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and improve your cardiovascular health.
The simplest way is through eating a healthful diet and getting regular exercise. Natural heart health supplements are also effective as the can actively help reduce the factors that increase your risk of heart attack or stroke.
Manage healthy cholesterol levels naturally with Lipi-Rite
Formulated to effectively support the maintenance of a healthy cholesterol profile, Lipi-Rite uses a proprietary blend of natural oils, phytonutrients and extracts to normalize LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides (fat in your blood) and reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Policosanol breaks down LDL (bad) cholesterol and maintains healthy arteries.
- Chromium manages optimal blood sugar and cholesterol levels while supporting overall heart health by helping blood vessels relax.
- Theaflavin extract, naturally found in tea, inhibits cholesterol build-up in the liver.
- Beta-Sitoserol helps prevent cholesterol absorption in the intestines.
- Selenium regulates blood clotting and maintains healthy cholesterol levels.
Support a healthy heart and circulatory system with Cardio-Support
Specifically developed to support the cardiovascular system in multiple ways, Cardio-Support works to:
- prevent blood clotting through maintaining healthy levels of aggregation of platelets
- support heart muscle function and circulatory strength, and
- maintain healthy calcium levels to minimize artery build-up and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Expertly formulated to deliver the best results, Cardio-Support contains 49 bioavailable actives in their most effective form, including:
- Nattokinase - helps 'thin' blood to support healthy circulation and blood vessel function.
- Taurine - reduces cholesterol, blood pressure and artery thickening.
- Vitamin B5 - manages LDL (bad) cholesterol levels and triglycerides.
- Grape seed extract - keeps blood vessels free from plaque so blood can flow easily.
- Vitamin C and Vitamin K - promote healthy circulation by correctly deposits calcium in the bones and blood rather than the arteries.
- L-Glutamine - supports healthy muscle growth.