Pure and Effective Omega 3 Products from New Zealand.
The pristine and uncontaminated waters off the coast of New Zealand hold part of the key to the potency... purity...and perfection you get in our exclusive Xtend-Life Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil!
Our proprietary bio-available blend contains high levels of DHA to supercharge your health and deliver the health results you desire. So now you can help...
- Support your heart – help keep it pumping strong
- Fuel your brain - with critical "brain foods" to maintain brain health and function
- Support healthy cholesterol levels – to help keep arteries clear
- Maintain joint health – and lubricate your joints for better mobility support
- Support healthy blood pressure – and resist "the silent killer"
- Lift your mood – and stay mentally focused!
- Support healthy blood sugar levels – and boost your energy
- Support quality sleep – and wake up refreshed and raring to go
- And much, MUCH more!
Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil formula delivers high levels of DHA and other Omega 3 fatty acids such as EPA – in every serving
You probably know fish oil contains Omega 3 fatty acids called docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
These phenomenal nutrients have been shown to help support the healthy function of the body as well as inflammation management... supporting healthy blood pressure levels... maintaining healthy circulation... supporting brain health and function... and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels – just to name a few. However...
... your body can't naturally produce fatty acids – you've got to get them from foods or supplements. But as you may know...
... the typical diet is extremely low in healthy Omega 3's – but contains way too much Omega 6. This imbalance is now shown to disrupt the body’s healthy inflammation management processes…which over time could negatively impact the health of your cardiovascular system.
That's why many health-conscious folks take fish oil – to naturally boost their Omega 3 levels. Yet many don't experience the health benefits they hoped for. Here's the little-known reason why...
The shocking truth about ordinary fish oil...
Many fish oil suppliers:
- Use the cheapest fish available – most fish oils are derived from industrial waste oils. They usually contain a mixture of poor quality fish!
- Purchase fish harvested from waters that may be polluted – parts of the seas in the northern hemisphere – where many fish are harvested – are also now exposed to potential radiation hazards!
- Over process – to help eliminate some of the impurities that come from poor quality fish sources – many manufacturers over process their fish oil and use questionable chemicals – such as hexane – known for over 40 years to cause nerve damage for goodness sake!
With Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil formula – you get the BEST, all-natural New Zealand Hoki fish oil and concentrated pure Tuna oil! SEE and FEEL the difference!
The pristine and uncontaminated waters off the coast of New Zealand holds part of the key to the potency... purity...and perfection you get in our exclusive Xtend-Life Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil formula.
Here's why we're confident that our specialized Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil is the ALPHA – yes the absolute BEST Omega 3 fish oil formula:
- Contains New Zealand Hoki fish! Harvested from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand. Thanks to the equatorial currents which prevent many of the contaminants in the Northern hemisphere waters from crossing the equator – these are some the purest waters found in the world.
- Pure concentrated Tuna oil! Processed for the highest level of purity and concentrated to meet our strict standards! This assures you receive the quality fish oil your body needs.
- High DHA content! DHA is known as the most valuable component of fish oil. Xtend-Life's Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil contains high levels of DHA – plus the benefits of the full spectrum hoki oil that combine to make our fish oil superior to others.
- Supports the body’s inflammatory management processes! Inflammation is a natural process that occurs in the body and is something we all need to survive. However, poor lifestyle choices and anti-inflammatory drugs may negatively impact the body’s ability to manage inflammation effectively (also known as immunomodulation). Fish oil helps support the body’s ability to manage inflammation and return inflammation to a healthy balanced state (also known as homeostasis).
- Bio-availability! We use Hoki fish oil in the form of natural triglycerides and Tuna oil in the form of concentrated esters! This makes Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil highly bio-available – so your body can properly utilize our formula for maximum benefits.
- Freshness! We never use additives or flavoring to mask rancidity. What's more – you won't experience embarrassing "fish burps" or smells with our fish oil.
- Eco-friendly! We only use sustainable sources of fish within the ecosystem in order to preserve our precious natural resources!
Our Omega 3/DHA Standard Fish Oil blend is ideal if you want to maintain and enhance your health.
To help you understand the omega 3 benefits and choose the right omega 3, we have created the best guide to omega 3 benefits, efficacy and supplementation, you can download the complete guide here.
Supplement FactsServing size: 2 Soft Gels
Servings per container: 30
|* Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
** Daily value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Soft Gel (Gelatin, Glycerol, Water), Antioxidant Vitamin E Oil (to preserve freshness).
Contains Bigeye Tuna and New Zealand Hoki
Does not contain soy, dairy, gluten, peanut, shellfish or added flavors
If you are taking a blood thinning medication or aspirin, please consult your doctor.
I can buy Fish Oil from our local Supermarket for a lot less cost. Why should I use Xtend-Life’s fish oil?
Perhaps the easiest way to explain it is to think of a cheap car and compare it with a Ferrari. That is the difference between the mass-produced supermarket oils and Xtend-Life’s fish oils. The supermarket type fish oils are generally just what is called an 18/12 fish oil which means that it contains 180mgs of EPA and 120mgs of DHA per soft-gel. This is significantly lower than the Xtend-Life product which has more DHA than EPA. DHA is very important as it can easily convert to EPA in the body if it is needed whereas it is difficult for EPA to convert to DHA because DHA has more carbon bonds (DHA just has to drop off a couple to convert to EPA).
The other consideration with a mass-produced fish oil is that the oils can come from multiple sources and the levels of oxidation are generally significantly higher than the standard we set for our fish oil. This is really important for your health.
The big difference and where you will really reap the benefits are in the blend of concentrated and non-concentrated oils that is unique to Xtend-Life. Not only that, we are the first company to switch to the fully NATURAL form of concentrated triglyceride fish oil which is more bio-available.
What are the real benefits of using a quality Omega 3 Fish Oil?
It is important that you carefully read the Omega 3 overview to get a better understanding of this. There is a section within that page which outlines the main benefits.
Some media say that Omega 3 fish oil does not give any benefits. Why is that?
Yes, for the 18 years that we have been in this business we see comments like this coming up from time to time. But, the evidence of the benefits is overwhelming. Some fish oil supplements such as the concentrated portion of our blend are similar to that of some pharmaceutical companies. In fact, one well-known brand is produced at the same facility that we use for our concentrate, except we use the new natural triglyceride form which will take time for the pharmaceutical companies to transition to.
The efficacy of fish oils has been well proven in clinical trials.
Would vegetable based oils give the same benefits?
Sadly no. Oils such as flax oil etc whilst very good do not contain either DHA or EPA. The Omega 3 in these oils is ALA which is a simpler oil with only 18 carbon bonds verse 22 for DHA and 20 for EPA. The body cannot manufacture DHA or EPA and must get it from external sources. A main component of the brain is DHA.
ALA from vegetable oils is very difficult for the body to change to DHA. Experts believe less than 5% can be converted, and in the elderly group, there is generally none at all. This is why you cannot rely on vegetable oils to provide DHA or EPA.
Are fish oil soft gels easy to swallow?
Our soft-gels are an industry standard 1000mg soft gel, which is quite easy to swallow. However, if you have any difficulty swallowing soft gels of this size, we also produce a mini version of 500mgs. If you still have some difficulty, you can always puncture the soft gels and squeeze the fish oil onto cold food. This method will not compromise the product's efficacy, provided the food is consumed right away to avoid oxidization of the oil
Where does the Hoki and Tuna Fish come from?
NZ Hoki is sourced from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand. The Tuna is also sourced in the oceans of the Southern Hemisphere.
What is the soft gel made of?
The soft gels we use in our Omega 3 fish oils are made of highly purified bovine non-hydrolysed gelatine (Halal certified).
Why do you focus on DHA rather than EPA levels in your fish oil?
We focus on the DHA levels in our Omega 3 fish oils as this is in the best interest of our customers. Research confirms that it is the most valuable component of Omega 3, especially for the brain and nervous system. In addition, it is difficult for the body to convert EPA to DHA because two carbon bonds must be added. On the other hand, the body only has to 'drop off' two carbon bonds from DHA to create EPA. Most manufacturers focus on EPA as it is easier to concentrate, but it is not as 'usable' by the body.
How do you concentrate the tuna oil?
This is one of the exciting parts of Xtend-Life’s Omega 3 fish oil blends. The concentrated component of the blend is able to be produced without the intense heat needed by 99% of all the other concentrated fish oils on the market today. Even better it does not have to be converted to an ethyl ester and then processed to reconstitute it back to the triglyceride form. (which can be considered synthetic)
It is concentrated using a combination of molecular distillation and enzymatic action. This avoids the extreme heat which is used in other concentration methods. But, it is a lot more expensive but the benefits warrant the additional cost.
It’s a very good product. I’m using it for more than 5 year. My husband was taking this product long time ago. He pass away 3 years ago that’s way I’m ordering by myself.
I have been using this product for several years, and mainly because this fish oil has more DHA than any other fish oil supplement I have found. Considering that DHA makes up much of our brain, and that recent research shows that DHA kills cancer cells, I think we should all take it.
We’ve taken this product for several years. We’re so glad we found it after several disappointing trials of other brands. We appreciate being able to handle our account on line to make changes and additions.
My husband and I had been talking this product for several years. We love it.