For fish oil users who also want the highest quality bio-available CoQ10 for optimum heart health support! Plus... If you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs – then New Zealand's exclusive Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil is definitely for you!
If you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs – and not taking CoEnzyme Q10 (also known as “CoQ10”) you may be headed for serious health problems.
Numerous scientific studies from prominent universities now prove popular cholesterol-lowering drugs can significantly lower your precious levels of CoQ10!
Researchers discovered that statins used to block the manufacture of cholesterol by the liver also block the production of vital CoQ10.
So when you take statins, you steadily lower your body's CoQ10 levels! And that can have potentially dangerous consequences, including a heart disaster because CoQ10 is the critical “spark” that keeps your heart beating strong. CoQ10 helps to:
- Boost energy in your cells!
- Support healthy blood pressure levels!
- Maintain brain health and function!
- Cellular support to maintain healthy functioning!
- Resist the aging process in your body!
- And so much more!
That's why if you're taking statins, you must take CoQ10 supplements to support your heart and circulatory system as well as to maintain overall health.
Not all CoQ10 are alike. In fact – some are virtually useless – especially if you're over 40.
It's important that you take the RIGHT form of CoQ10 to experience the health benefits you desire. Most supplement companies use ordinary CoQ10 called Ubiquinone in their formulas. Your body then has to convert the ubiquinone into ubiquinol in order to get the benefits of this nutrient. However...
... as we get older – usually after the age of 40 – our bodies can't make that conversion properly – so many people don't experience the real benefits of CoQ10! And get this...
... even people who can make that conversion require much more ubiquinone than the supplement provides – so they're not getting the real benefits of CoQ10 either! But here's the good news...
Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil formula contains bio-available ubiquinol – the right form of CoQ10 your body needs – to immediately create the energy your cells need for optimum performance!
Take a look at the key differences between the ubiquinone used in most CoQ10 formulas and the potent Ubiquinol used in Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil formula...
- Bio-available Ubiquinol – found immediately in every serving of Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil – helps support healthy heart function and boosts your energy levels. Ubiquinone simply can't do this until it's converted to Ubiquinol.
- Most people over 40 can't properly convert Ubiquinone into the bio-available Ubiquinol for energy. Thanks to Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil – you don't have to! You've got bio-available Ubiquinol ready to go to work for you.
- Ubiquinol has two more electrons than Ubiquinone – making it a more potent antioxidant! Ubiquinol can then donate the 2 extra electrons to help neutralize free radicals! This is a huge benefit for fighting free radicals.
- Ubiquinol is 3 – 8 times more effective than ubiquinone. There are cases where doses of Ubiquinol have been given at only 1/8th of the rate of Ubiquinone and yet the blood levels of CoQ10 have doubled. This suggests that in that instance Ubiquinol was up to 16 times as effective.
- Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil contains the only genuine Ubiquinol produced by Kaneka in Japan. Other manufacturers may use cheaper, less effective forms of Ubiquinol – but you won't get the optimum health benefits with those imposters! Stick with the real, genuine, proven winner – and your body will thank you for it!
So it's actually a “no brainer” – if you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs or want extra support for your heart’s health and function – the absolute BEST choice for you is Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil formula – containing Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol.
You get heart health – and so much more!
Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil helps support a healthy circulatory system and healthy heart function – and if you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs – this remarkable formula gives you a little peace of mind – knowing that you're keeping your CoQ10 maintained at healthy levels!
But Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil delivers so much MORE! You also get...
- Great looking skin: Combining Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene extract with AstaPure® astaxanthin delivers remarkable skin health benefits in every serving! Clinical studies on these powerful antioxidants show benefits in regard to skin redness... scaling... and density.
- Additional prostate support! Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene extract belongs to a class of carotenoids that have been shown to be effective antioxidants which may help support and maintain prostate health and function.
But even that's not all... Here's why we say Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil is New Zealand's ULTIMATE fish oil formula...
The pristine and uncontaminated waters off the coast of New Zealand hold part of the key to the potency... purity...and perfection you get in our exclusive Xtend-Life Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil! We believe it's the highest quality fish oil available – anywhere! Here's why...
- Contains New Zealand Hoki fish: Harvested from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand. Thanks to the equatorial currents which prevent many of the contaminants in the Northern hemisphere waters from crossing the equator – these are some the purest waters found in the world.
- Pure concentrated Tuna oil: Processed for the highest level of purity and concentrated to meet our strict standards! This assures you receive the quality fish oil your body needs.
- High DHA content: DHA is known as the most valuable component of fish oil. Xtend-Life's Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil now contains our new and improved fish oil formula which contains even more DHA (700mg) in a single serve.
- Supports the body’s inflammatory management processes: Inflammation is a natural process that occurs in the body and is something we all need to survive. However, poor lifestyle choices and anti-inflammatory drugs may negatively impact the body’s ability to manage inflammation effectively (also known as immunomodulation). Fish oil helps support the body’s ability to manage inflammation and return inflammation to a healthy balanced state (also known as homeostasis).
- Bio-availability! We use hoki fish oil in the form of natural triglycerides and tuna oil in the form of concentrated esters! This makes Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil highly bio-available – so your body can properly utilize our formula for maximum benefits.
- Freshness! We never use additives or flavoring to mask rancidity. What's more – you won't experience embarrassing “fish burps” or smells with our fish oil.
- Eco-friendly! We only use sustainable sources of fish within the ecosystem in order to preserve our precious natural resources!
So now you can...
- Support your heart - help keep it pumping strong
- Rev up your CoQ10 levels - even if you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs
- Fuel your brain - with critical "brain foods" to maintain brain health and function
- Support healthy cholesterol levels - to help keep arteries clear
- Maintain joint health - and lubricate your joints for better mobility support
- Support healthy blood pressure - and resist "the silent killer"
- Lift your mood - and stay mentally focused
- Support healthy blood sugar levels - and boost your energy
- Support quality sleep- and wake up refreshed and raring to go
Our Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil blend is ideal if you want the absolute finest fish oil available with additional heart support and beneficial skin properties! PLUS: If you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs – this is a must-have formula for you!
Supplement FactsServing size: 2 Soft Gels
Servings per container: 30
|* Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
** Daily value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Soft Gel (Gelatin, Glycerol, Water, Annatto), Beeswax, Antioxidant Blend to preserve freshness (Vitamin E Oil, Rosemary Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate).
Contains Fish (Tuna and Whiting (Hoki))
Does not contain soy, dairy, gluten, peanut or shellfish
If you are pregnant or lactating, see our standard Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil.
If you are taking a blood thinning medication or aspirin, please consult your doctor before using this product.
What is the recommended serving of Xtend-Life Omega 3 / QH Ultra?
- All of our fish oil products can be taken at any time with or without food, together or at different times of the day.
- If you have any questions, please contact our customer support staff.
- Combines well with Total Balance and Kiwi-Klenz for optimum general health and long-term wellness.
What age should I start using Omega 3/QH Ultra?
We recommend Omega 3/QH Ultra to anyone aged over 40 years old, as natural CoQ10 production by the body begins to gradually decline from this age. Boosting the levels with a supplement such as this may be very helpful for protecting future cardiovascular health.
Why should I select Omega 3/QH Ultra over the other two fish oil options in the range?
Omega 3/QH Ultra, like our standard version, contains an exceptionally pure and fresh blend of fish oil that helps support immunomodulation and has high levels of DHA (30%) and like the Omega 3 / DHA Premium, it also contains two natural ingredients, Lyc-O-Mato® (a complex form of Lycopene) and Astaxanthin.
However, it is the Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol (reduced CoQ10) that differentiates this product from the other Xtend-Life Omega 3 products. This ingredient has extensive scientific evidence showing its effectiveness in replenishing natural energy levels within the body, as well as supporting overall cardiovascular health. Daily supplementation with Omega 3/QH Ultra may help you to maintain optimum levels of CoQ10 in your body, even if they have been depleted through age or statin use.
What is the difference between Ubiquinol and Ubiquinone?
Ubiquinol should not be confused with the oxidised form of Coenzyme Q10, known as Ubiquinone. Kaneka QH Ubiquinol is the active, non-oxidised form of CoQ10, developed and produced by Kaneka in Japan. Kaneka QH Ubiquinol is naturally fermented from yeast and is biologically identical to the Ubiquinol in your body. Therefore, it is more bio-available and far more effective than Ubiquinone.
The oxidised form of Coenzyme Q10, Ubiquinone is more stable than Ubiquinol and can be found in supplements. While it is effective, the body still needs to convert it into Ubiquinol for the best absorption. Once over the age of 40, this conversion becomes less effective. It should be noted that even if your body can convert the Ubiquinone to Ubiquinol, higher doses of Ubiquinone are required.
Why should I take CoQ10 at the same time as a statin medication?
Statins are a commonly prescribed pharmaceutical medication designed to help lower cholesterol and are necessary for some people, although unfortunately, they do come with various side effects. One of these is the depletion of CoQ10 levels in the body. This is because the pathway that a statin drug blocks in order to prevent the liver from making cholesterol is the same that is used to produce CoQ10. This means that while taking a statin your body will produce less CoQ10 than it is using daily and a deficiency may result. CoQ10 is vitally important for providing energy to the cells throughout the body and has powerful antioxidant properties.
For this reason, the use of a product containing a high-quality form of CoQ10, such as our Omega 3/QH Ultra, may be very beneficial to boost what is lost through taking a statin. This product contains a potent, bioavailable blend of Hoki and Tuna oils, which alone may provide valuable support to the cardiovascular system. In addition to this, it also has the added benefit of CoQ10 in the high-quality Ubiquinol form, sourced from the original developers Kaneka, in Japan. This form is more effective and better absorbed than the 'normal' CoQ10 in the marketplace that is in the form of Ubiquinone, which must be first be converted to Ubiquinol before it can be utilised.
We highly recommend using this product while taking a statin and are happy to answer any other questions that you may have.
What is CoQ10?
- Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like compound that has many properties. One of them is a major antioxidant. It is present in virtually all cells of the body. It is in especially high concentrations in the heart, liver, kidney, and pancreas.
- CoQ10 is fat soluble and acts similar to a vitamin, but it isn't considered to be a vitamin.
- It's ingested in small amounts from dietary sources, including meats, seafood (e.g. sardines), and spinach. It is also made by the body naturally itself. However, the amounts ingested in foods do not approach therapeutic doses, and natural body production can diminish with age or be obstructed by illness, disease, unhealthy diet, toxins, medications (such as statins), or stress. 
- CoQ10 has 2 main forms, Ubiquinone, and Ubiquinol. At Xtend-Life, for our Omega 3/QH Ultra formula, we use the reduced Ubiquinol version, called Kaneka QH which is much more bioavailable.
How pure is Xtend-Life Omega 3 / QH Ultra?
This is one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on having some of the most stringent fish oil specifications in the world and we back this up with hard data from independent government approved laboratories. Finished products are routinely tested for microbial and total heavy metal levels, as well as many in-process checks, to ensure a consistently high-quality product.
What is the extraction process of Omega 3 / QH Ultra?
Heat is used to process all concentrated, molecularly distilled oils. Our Tuna oil is supplied by one of the world's best fish oil manufacturers. This manufacturer does use heat when concentrating and purifying the oil. We chose this manufacturer because they are one of only a very small number in the world who has an extra purification step in their production process.
We can confirm that heat is used briefly during production, however, this is carefully managed to avoid damage to the fish oil. We can also confirm that the oil is then rapidly cooled as it goes through this process.
We cannot confirm exactly what temperature is used because this is proprietary information that relates to the supplier's unique process developed to protect the oil.
Could Omega 3 / QH Ultra be used to support weight loss and boost the metabolism?
Xtend-Life's Fish Oil range is high in bioavailable DHA and EPA essential fatty acids which may help to manage the appetite and metabolism, as well as care for the digestion, balance the hormones and support the nervous system, all of which may influence weight.
There is no specifically defined level of DHA and EPA that are recommended to support weight loss, although the use of one of our fish oils is certainly suggested to complement an overall weight loss regime. However, it cannot be considered the sole cure. There is no quick fix and much can be achieved by maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle, in conjunction with suitable supplements.
Our Total Balance range is also highly recommended to help balance all the body systems and enhance overall well-being, as well as Kiwi-Klenz to support the digestive system and the removal of toxins.
Please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can recommend the best option for your needs.
See all related FAQs here.
Servings per bottle: 30 (2 soft gels per day) / 15 (4 soft gels per day)
Daily serving: Adults – 2 to 4 soft gels.
We have included below a copy of a typical Certificate of Analysis (CoA) for our Omega 3 / QH Ultra Fish Oil product.
Please note that we produce all of our Omega 3 products regularly throughout the year. You can be assured that every bottle, from every batch will meet these exceptional standards, and it will be from a current, recently produced batch.
You will note that there are two columns which are headed 'Specification' and 'Results' respectively. The specifications are simply our minimum standard to which each batch of Xtend-Life Omega 3 QH Ultra Fish Oil has to conform, otherwise we would not release it. The results are the actual results from the independent laboratory that did the testing.
If you would like any more information about our commitment to providing you with the most pure and fresh fish oil products, please contact us.