The Ultimate Omega 3 Supplement
Omega 3 / QH Premium delivers all the benefits of fish oil, along with skin support and CoQ10, to help maintain good heart health.
For fish oil users who also want the highest quality bio-available CoQ10 for optimum health support!
If you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs – and not taking CoEnzyme Q10 (also known as “CoQ10”) you may be headed for serious health problems.
Numerous scientific studies from prominent universities now prove popular cholesterol-lowering drugs can significantly lower your precious levels of CoQ10!
Researchers discovered that statins used to block the manufacture of cholesterol by the liver also block the production of vital CoQ10.
So when you take statins, you steadily lower your body's CoQ10 levels! And that can have potentially dangerous consequences, including a heart disaster because CoQ10 is the critical “spark” that keeps your heart beating strong. CoQ10 helps to:
- Boost energy in your cells!
- Support healthy blood pressure levels!
- Maintain brain health and function!
- Cellular support to maintain healthy functioning!
- Resist the aging process in your body!
- And so much more!
That's why if you're taking statins, you must take CoQ10 supplements to support your heart and circulatory system as well as to maintain overall health.
Not all CoQ10 are alike. In fact – some are virtually useless – especially if you're over 40.
It's important that you take the RIGHT form of CoQ10 to experience the health benefits you desire. Most supplement companies use ordinary CoQ10 called Ubiquinone in their formulas. Your body then has to convert the ubiquinone into ubiquinol in order to get the benefits of this nutrient. However...
... as we get older – usually after the age of 40 – our bodies can't make that conversion properly – so many people don't experience the real benefits of CoQ10! And get this...
... even people who can make that conversion require much more ubiquinone than the supplement provides – so they're not getting the real benefits of CoQ10 either! But here's the good news...
Omega 3/QH Premium Fish Oil formula contains bio-available ubiquinol – the right form of CoQ10 your body needs – to immediately create the energy your cells need for optimum performance!
Take a look at the key differences between the ubiquinone used in most CoQ10 formulas and the potent Ubiquinol used in Omega 3/QH Premium Fish Oil formula...
- Bio-available Ubiquinol – found immediately in every serving of Omega 3/QH Premium Fish Oil – helps support healthy heart function and boosts your energy levels. Ubiquinone simply can't do this until it's converted to Ubiquinol.
- Most people over 40 can't properly convert Ubiquinone into the bio-available Ubiquinol for energy. Thanks to Omega 3/QH Premium Fish Oil – you don't have to! You've got bio-available Ubiquinol ready to go to work for you.
- Ubiquinol has two more electrons than Ubiquinone – making it a more potent antioxidant! Ubiquinol can then donate the 2 extra electrons to help neutralize free radicals! This is a huge benefit for fighting free radicals.
- Ubiquinol is 3 – 8 times more effective than ubiquinone. There are cases where doses of Ubiquinol have been given at only 1/8th of the rate of Ubiquinone and yet the blood levels of CoQ10 have doubled. This suggests that in that instance Ubiquinol was up to 16 times as effective.
- Omega 3/QH Premium Fish Oil contains the only genuine Ubiquinol produced by Kaneka in Japan. Other manufacturers may use cheaper, less effective forms of Ubiquinol – but you won't get the optimum health benefits with those imposters! Stick with the real, genuine, proven winner – and your body will thank you for it!
So it's actually a “no brainer” – if you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs or want extra support for your heart’s health and function – the absolute BEST choice for you is Omega 3/QH Premium Fish Oil formula – containing Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol.
You get heart health – and so much more!
Omega 3/QH Premium Fish Oil helps support a healthy circulatory system and healthy heart function – and if you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs – this remarkable formula gives you a little peace of mind – knowing that you're keeping your CoQ10 maintained at healthy levels!
But Omega 3/QH Premium Fish Oil delivers so much MORE! You also get...
- Great looking skin: Combining Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene extract with AstaPure® astaxanthin delivers remarkable skin health benefits in every serving! Clinical studies on these powerful antioxidants show benefits in regard to skin redness... scaling... and density.
- Additional prostate support! Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene extract belongs to a class of carotenoids that have been shown to be effective antioxidants which may help support and maintain prostate health and function.
But even that's not all... Here's why we say Omega 3/QH Premium Fish Oil is New Zealand's ULTIMATE fish oil formula...
The pristine and uncontaminated waters off the coast of New Zealand hold part of the key to the potency... purity...and perfection you get in our exclusive Xtend-Life Omega 3/QH Premium Fish Oil! We believe it's the highest quality fish oil available – anywhere! Here's why...
- Contains New Zealand Hoki fish: Harvested from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand. Thanks to the equatorial currents which prevent many of the contaminants in the Northern hemisphere waters from crossing the equator – these are some the purest waters found in the world.
- Pure concentrated Tuna oil: Processed for the highest level of purity and concentrated to meet our strict standards! This assures you receive the quality fish oil your body needs.
- High DHA content: DHA is known as the most valuable component of fish oil. Xtend-Life's Omega 3/QH Premium Fish Oil now contains our new and improved fish oil formula which contains even more DHA (700mg) in a single serve.
- Supports the body’s inflammatory management processes: Inflammation is a natural process that occurs in the body and is something we all need to survive. However, poor lifestyle choices and anti-inflammatory drugs may negatively impact the body’s ability to manage inflammation effectively (also known as immunomodulation). Fish oil helps support the body’s ability to manage inflammation and return inflammation to a healthy balanced state (also known as homeostasis).
- Bio-availability! We use hoki fish oil in the form of natural triglycerides and tuna oil in the form of concentrated esters! This makes Omega 3/QH Premium Fish Oil highly bio-available – so your body can properly utilize our formula for maximum benefits.
- Freshness! We never use additives or flavoring to mask rancidity. What's more – you won't experience embarrassing “fish burps” or smells with our fish oil.
- Eco-friendly! We only use sustainable sources of fish within the ecosystem in order to preserve our precious natural resources!
So now you can...
- Support your heart - help keep it pumping strong
- Rev up your CoQ10 levels - even if you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs
- Fuel your brain - with critical "brain foods" to maintain brain health and function
- Support healthy cholesterol levels - to help keep arteries clear
- Maintain joint health - and lubricate your joints for better mobility support
- Support healthy blood pressure - and resist "the silent killer"
- Lift your mood - and stay mentally focused
- Support healthy blood sugar levels - and boost your energy
- Support quality sleep- and wake up refreshed and raring to go
Our Omega 3/QH Premium Fish Oil blend is ideal if you want the absolute finest fish oil available with additional heart support and beneficial skin properties! PLUS: If you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs – this is a must-have formula for you!
Servings per bottle: 30 (2 soft gels per day) / 15 (4 soft gels per day)
Daily serving: Adults – 2 to 4 fish oil soft gels per day.
For optimal Omega 3 absorption, take with food.
If you are pregnant or lactating, see our standard Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil. If you are taking blood-thinning medication or aspirin, please consult your health practitioner before using fish oil.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplement FactsServing size: 2 Soft Gels
Servings per container: 30
|* Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
** Daily value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Soft Gel (Gelatin, Glycerol, Water, Annatto [color]), Beeswax, Antioxidants Vitamin E Oil (to preserve freshness).
Contains Fish (Bigeye Tuna and New Zealand Hoki).
If you are pregnant or lactating, see our standard Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil.
If you are taking blood-thinning medication or aspirin, please consult your health practitioner before using fish oil.
Why has the name changed?
For our premium products such as our Total Balance range, we differentiate the most advanced versions with the use of the word ‘premium’, highlighted in a gold bar on our labels.
For our Omega 3 products, we were using the word ‘Premium’ within the gold bar, of our Omega 3 / DHA Premium product. This is not the most advanced version of our Omega 3 range, so we have renamed this to Omega 3 / DHA Plus. Our most advanced Omega 3 product is our Omega 3 / QH Ultra, which will now be renamed Omega 3 / QH Premium. These name changes bring consistency across our product range and will hopefully be easier to understand.
Rest assured the formulations in both products have not changed and it is still the same great product that you have been taking.
Who should use Omega 3 / QH Premium?
If you are over the age of 40 years your levels of CoQ10 start rapidly declining. CoQ10 is critical for heart health and needs to be replenished as we age. Also, if you are on a cholesterol-lowering medication such as a statin, it is crucial that you supplement with CoQ10. This is because the metabolic pathway that enables your liver to manufacture cholesterol is blocked by statin drugs. That same pathway is also used to enable the liver to manufacture CoQ10. So the production of CoQ10 has also affected with the result that your body uses up its reserves of CoQ10 and serious health issues can then evolve from that.
Is Omega 3 / QH Premium similar to the Omega 3 / DHA Plus?
Yes, it contains everything that is in Omega 3 / DHA Plus, PLUS the CoQ10 in the form of the genuine Japanese Kaneka Ubiquinol. That is the key point of difference for this product which makes it the flagship version of our Omega 3 family of products.
What is so special about the Ubiquinol form of CoQ10?
The ‘normal’ CoQ10 is called Ubiquinone which is oxidized. The body has to convert it to the non-oxidized form called Ubiquinol in order to use it.
The advantage of using the non-oxidized Ubiquinol form is that it is 5 – 8 times more potent than the other form. However, it has two drawbacks. One is that it is a lot more expensive than the standard Ubiquinone and secondly that it is very unstable and requires specialized handling during the manufacture of the soft-gels. Xtend-Life pioneered the technique of blending the Ubiquinol into the oil under a nitrogen blanket which avoids any oxidation and thus degradation.
NOTE: The balance of the FAQs are as for our Standard Omega 3 DHA/Fish Oil without the additives.
I can buy Fish Oil from our local Supermarket for a lot less cost. Why should I use Xtend-Life’s fish oil?
Perhaps the easiest way to explain it is to think of a cheap car and compare it with a Ferrari. That is the difference between the mass-produced supermarket oils and Xtend-Life’s fish oils. The supermarket type fish oils are generally just what is called an 18/12 fish oil which means that it contains 180mgs of EPA and 120mgs of DHA per soft-gel. This is significantly lower than the Xtend-Life product which has more DHA than EPA. DHA is very important as it can easily convert to EPA in the body if it is needed whereas it is difficult for EPA to convert to DHA because DHA has more carbon bonds (DHA just has to drop off a couple to convert to EPA).
The other consideration with a mass-produced fish oil is that the oils can come from multiple sources and the levels of oxidation are generally significantly higher than the standard we set for our fish oil. This is really important for your health.
The big difference and where you will really reap the benefits are in the blend of concentrated and non-concentrated oils that is unique to Xtend-Life. Not only that, we are the first company to switch to the fully NATURAL form of concentrated triglyceride fish oil which is more bio-available.
What are the real benefits of using a quality Omega 3 Fish Oil?
It is important that you carefully read the Omega 3 overview to get a better understanding of this. There is a section within that page which outlines the main benefits.
Some media say that Omega 3 fish oil does not give any benefits. Why is that?
Yes, for the 18 years that we have been in this business we see comments like this coming up from time to time. But, the evidence of the benefits is overwhelming. Some fish oil supplements such as the concentrated portion of our blend are similar to that of some pharmaceutical companies. In fact, one well-known brand is produced at the same facility that we use for our concentrate, except we use the new natural triglyceride form which will take time for the pharmaceutical companies to transition to.
The efficacy of fish oils has been well proven in clinical trials.
Would vegetable based oils give the same benefits?
Sadly no. Oils such as flax oil etc whilst very good do not contain either DHA or EPA. The Omega 3 in these oils is ALA which is a simpler oil with only 18 carbon bonds verse 22 for DHA and 20 for EPA. The body cannot manufacture DHA or EPA and must get it from external sources. A main component of the brain is DHA.
ALA from vegetable oils is very difficult for the body to change to DHA. Experts believe less than 5% can be converted, and in the elderly group, there is generally none at all. This is why you cannot rely on vegetable oils to provide DHA or EPA.
Are fish oil soft gels easy to swallow?
Our soft-gels are an industry standard 1000mg soft gel, which is quite easy to swallow. However, if you have any difficulty swallowing soft gels of this size, we also produce a mini version of 500mgs. If you still have some difficulty, you can always puncture the soft gels and squeeze the fish oil onto cold food. This method will not compromise the product's efficacy, provided the food is consumed right away to avoid oxidization of the oil
Where does the Hoki and Tuna Fish come from?
NZ Hoki is sourced from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand. The Tuna is also sourced in the oceans of the Southern Hemisphere.
What is the soft gel made of?
The soft gels we use in our Omega 3 fish oils are made of highly purified bovine non-hydrolysed gelatine (Halal certified).
Why do you focus on DHA rather than EPA levels in your fish oil?
We focus on the DHA levels in our Omega 3 fish oils as this is in the best interest of our customers. Research confirms that it is the most valuable component of Omega 3, especially for the brain and nervous system. In addition, it is difficult for the body to convert EPA to DHA because two carbon bonds must be added. On the other hand, the body only has to 'drop off' two carbon bonds from DHA to create EPA. Most manufacturers focus on EPA as it is easier to concentrate, but it is not as 'usable' by the body.
How do you concentrate the tuna oil?
This is one of the exciting parts of Xtend-Life’s Omega 3 fish oil blends. The concentrated component of the blend is able to be produced without the intense heat needed by 99% of all the other concentrated fish oils on the market today. Even better it does not have to be converted to an ethyl ester and then processed to reconstitute it back to the triglyceride form. (which can be considered synthetic)
It is concentrated using a combination of molecular distillation and enzymatic action. This avoids the extreme heat which is used in other concentration methods. But, it is a lot more expensive but the benefits warrant the additional cost.
Why use tuna oil rather than smaller fish like sardines or anchovies, which have less bioaccumulation of heavy metals?
The benefit of tuna oil is that it is naturally rich in DHA. Smaller fish may tend to have less accumulation of heavy metals, but this is not an issue with Xtend-Life fish oil because of the careful way the Tuna is used. The Tuna oil is produced using molecular distillation and enzymatic hydrolysis. Our standard for heavy metals is one of the most stringent in the industry, More than government requirements. There is no purer oil.
Also, the parts of the Tuna we use are by-products of tuna harvested for food and are from a controlled and sustainable fishery.
EFFECTIVE OMEGA 3 AND CoQ10
This is taken everyday with Total Balance Premium to maintain good health which helps with heart function and joints of the body. This which has the proper type of CoQ10 and omega 3 enables positive results. on the health.
Have been taking this for years
My doctor told me over 20 years ago that since I don't eat fish that I should take fish oil. I added the QH about a year ago. I am happy that I researched and found xtendlife. I also use their face cleanser.
I actually use this for my cat who had a juvenile heart murmur. He no longer has the heart murmur but he still gets this daily due to the fish oil which is great for him and I still want to keep his heart strong so it is a great combo product for my boy.
Excelent quality, incredible fast shipping (to Europe) thank you!
Trent verified buyer Oklahoma
I have some arthritis in my hands and a few other joints. I’ve tried several brands of Fish oil over the years after two months of use with this product my joint pain is almost completely gone. This company also has excellent customer service.