For fish oil users who also want to SLOW skin aging and receive maximum antioxidant support.
New Zealand’s exclusive Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium Is for you!
Now you can get all the benefits of our standard Omega 3/DHA fish oil formula to help...
- Support your heart – help keep it pumping strong
- Fuel your brain - with critical “brain foods” to maintain brain health and function
- Support healthy cholesterol levels – to help keep arteries clear
- Maintain joint health – and lubricate your joints for better mobility support
- Support healthy blood pressure – and resist “the silent killer”
- Lift your mood – and stay mentally focused
- Support healthy blood sugar levels – and boost your energy
- Support quality sleep – and wake up refreshed and raring to go
PLUS: You get a powerful antioxidant blend to help you:
- Slow skin aging! You get additional antioxidant support in every serving of Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium to enhance skin appearance – so you can experience a more youthful glow.
- Visibly reduced effects of photo-aging caused by excessive sun exposure and UV radiation! Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium contains Lyc-O-Mato® – a complex lycopene extract from tomato oil that’s been scientifically shown to increase skin density... increase skin thickness... decrease scaling of the skin... and decrease skin roughness! That’s means YES – you can have great looking skin again.
- Create an army of free radical fighters! The potent antioxidant AstaPure® astaxanthin in our formula is derived from natural algae. This gives your skin a rich source of free radical support to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles... and support the healthy function of skin cells! With regular use of Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium – you may notice that your skin is noticeably more radiant and refreshed. If you are interested to know more about astaxanthin and human health you can download the complete study here.
We combined the benefits of Lyc-O-Mato lycopene with natural AstaPure® astaxanthin to create an effective skin formula! Here’s the proof...
The data shows the Lyc-O-Mato in our exclusive Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil Premium can help:
- Increase skin density! Helps skin look firm and healthy!
- Increase skin thickness! That’s more elasticity – so skin can stay smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!
- Decrease scaling of the skin! That means real protection for the outer layer of skin cells!
- Decrease skin roughness! Gets rid of rough patches and keeps skin feeling smooth and soft!
Here’s why Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium is New Zealand’s finest fish oil formula for age-defying skin support!
The pristine and uncontaminated waters off the coast of New Zealand hold part of the key to the potency... purity...and perfection you get in our exclusive Xtend-Life Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium!
Here’s why we’re confident that our unique Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium is the SUPERIOR choice for you:
- Great looking skin: Combining Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene with AstaPure® astaxanthin delivers remarkable skin health benefits in every serving! Clinical studies on these powerful antioxidants show benefits in regard to skin redness... scaling... and density.
- Additional prostate support: Lyc-O-Mato® extract belongs to a class of carotenoids that have been shown to be effective antioxidants which may help support and maintain prostate health and function.
- Watchdog on alert for abnormal cells: A recent study showed astaxanthin caused inhibition of 5alpha-reductase – an enzyme associated with abnormal cell growth in prostate and breasts.
- Contains New Zealand hoki fish: Harvested from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand. Thanks to the equatorial currents which prevent many of the contaminants in the Northern hemisphere waters from crossing the equator – these are some of the purest waters found in the world.
- Pure concentrated tuna oil: Processed for the highest level of purity and concentrated to meet our strict standards! This assures you receive the quality fish oil your body needs.
- High DHA content: DHA is known as the most valuable component of fish oil. Xtend-Life’s Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium contains high levels of DHA (30%).
- Supports the body’s inflammatory management processes! Inflammation is a natural process that occurs in the body and is something we all need to survive. However, poor lifestyle choices and anti-inflammatory drugs may negatively impact the body’s ability to manage inflammation effectively (also known as immunomodulation). Fish oil helps support the body’s ability to manage inflammation and return inflammation to a healthy balanced state (also known as homeostasis).
- Bio-availability! We use hoki fish oil in the form of natural triglycerides and tuna oil in the form of concentrated esters! This makes Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium highly bio-available – so your body can properly utilize our formula for maximum benefits.
- Freshness! We never use additives or flavoring to mask rancidity. What’s more – you won’t experience embarrassing “fish burps” or smells with our fish oil.
- Eco-friendly! We only use sustainable sources of fish within the ecosystem in order to preserve our precious natural resources!
Our Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium blend is ideal if you want enhanced antioxidant support to improve skin appearance and overall wellness along with the powerful benefits found in our standard fish oil formula!
Supplement FactsServing size: 2 Soft Gels
Servings per container: 30
|* Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
** Daily value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Soft Gel (Gelatin, Glycerol, Water, Annatto), Beeswax, Antioxidant Blend to preserve freshness (Vitamin E Oil, Rosemary Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate).
Contains Fish (Tuna and Whiting (Hoki))
Does not contain soy, dairy, gluten, peanut or shellfish
If you are pregnant or lactating, see our standard Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil.
If you are taking a blood thinning medication or aspirin, please consult your doctor before using this product.
What is the recommended serving for Xtend-Life Omega 3 / DHA Premium?
The recommended dosage for Omega 3 / DHA Premium is between 2 and 4 soft gels per day.
- Servings per bottle: 30 (2 soft gels per day) / 15 (4 soft gels per day)
- Daily serving: Adults – 2 to 4 fish oil soft gels. Children 6 and over – 1 soft gel per day.
- Can be taken at any time with or without food, together or at different times of day.
- If you have any questions, please contact our customer support staff.
- Combines well with Total Balance and Kiwi-Klenz for optimum general health and long-term wellness.
How does the Omega 3- Premium Fish Oil compare to the Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil standard version?
Omega 3/DHA Premium Fish Oil, like our standard version, contains an exceptionally pure and fresh blend of fish oil that helps support immunomodulation (inflammation management) and has high levels of DHA. It also contains two natural carotenoids; Lyc-O-Mato® (a complex form of lycopene) and astaxanthin.
These two ingredients take the benefits of this fish oil to a whole new level, providing increased support to the skin, promoting 'beauty from within', as well as helping to reduce free radical activity. However, these are only a fraction of the benefits that you may receive from Lyc-O-Mato® and astaxanthin.
Will Omega 3- Premium help with my hair growth?
Our Omega 3/Premium Fish Oil may help with hair growth. This product features not only the benefits of fish oil for skin and hair support, but also features two antioxidants, lycopene and astaxanthin which can further boost hair and skin health. The relationship between your hair and skin is important as they have similar nutritional requirements. A healthy appearance of the skin and hair is also a good marker of sound overall health.
In addition to taking Omega 3- Premium fish oil, a lack of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and trace elements can also compromise hair health, which is why we would highly recommend our Total Balance range as well.
Will the Omega 3- Premium help my sun damaged skin that is becoming rough and leathery with aging?
The combination of Lyc-O-Mato® and Astaxanthin may help reduce the roughness and scaling of your skin. In fact, it may even increase the thickness, density and natural moisture levels of your skin. Sun exposure is beneficial because it enables the body to synthesize and produce vitamin D, although commonsense must prevail and you shouldn't over-expose yourself to enough sunlight to cause your skin to become pink and burnt.
What are the main benefits of Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil?
Xtend-Life Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil has a wide array of benefits for all the body systems and has powerful inflammation management properties. Our proprietary bio-available blend contains high levels of DHA to supercharge your health and deliver the health results you desire.
So now you can help...
- Support your heart - help keep it pumping strong
- Fuel your brain - with critical "brain foods" to maintain brain health and function
- Support healthy cholesterol levels - to help keep arteries clear
- Maintain joint health - and lubricate your joints for better mobility support
- Support healthy blood pressure - and resist "the silent killer"
- Lift your mood - and stay mentally focused!
- Support healthy blood sugar levels - and boost your energy
- Support quality sleep - and wake up refreshed and raring to go
- Support healthy digestion- to help soothe and calm the digestive tract
- Enhance skin health- by providing hydration and deep nourishment
- Support health of the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
And much, much more!
Are fish oil soft gels easy to swallow?
The Omega 3/DHA soft gels are an industry standard 1000mg soft gel and are quite easy to swallow. However, if you have any difficulty swallowing soft gels of this size, you could always try our Omega 3/DHA Children's.
If you still have some difficulty, you can always puncture the soft gels and squeeze the fish oil onto cold food. This method will not compromise the product's efficacy, provided the food is consumed right away to avoid oxidization of the oil. We advise not adding the fish oil to hot food, as this may damage some of the valuable properties.
How pure is Xtend-Life Omega 3/DHA Premium?
This is one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on having some of the most stringent fish oil specifications in the world and we back this up with hard data from independent government approved laboratories. Finished products are routinely tested for microbial and total heavy metal levels, as well as many in-process checks, to ensure a consistently high quality product.
What is the extraction process of Omega 3/DHA Premium?
Heat is used to process all concentrated, molecularly distilled oils. Our Tuna oil is supplied by one of the world's best fish oil manufacturers. This manufacturer does use heat when concentrating and purifying the oil. We chose this manufacturer because they are one of only a very small number in the world who has an extra purification step in their production process.
We can confirm that heat is used briefly during production, however, this is carefully managed to avoid damage to the fish oil. We can also confirm that the oil is then rapidly cooled as it goes through this process.
We cannot confirm exactly what temperature is used because this is proprietary information that relates to the supplier's unique process developed to protect the oil.
Where are the Hoki and Tuna Fish Oil from?
The Hoki Fish Oil is sourced from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand.
The molecular distilled ethyl ester Tuna Fish Oil is sourced from the clear waters of the Southern Indian Ocean.
What is the fish oil soft gel made of?
The soft gels we use in our Omega 3/DHA fish oils are made of highly purified (and Halal certified) bovine non-hydrolyzed gelatin.
Please open the attachment to view the Halal Certification.
Obtaining a Halal Certificate means that the particular ingredient has been subjected to approved certification systems which guarantee to our customers that the ingredient does not contain any forbidden components. Halal certificates may only be issued by an official, certified body.
In respect to Islamic law, Halal simply means 'permissible' or 'allowed'. Therefore, there are numerous ingredients that are considered Haram, or not allowed, which include any ingredients sourced from pork (porcine) or shellfish. Ingredients sourced from chicken or duck may also be considered Haram if they have not been slaughtered in accordance with Muslim beliefs.
For an ingredient to be classified Halal it must be ritually slaughtered in accordance with Islamic law; which chiefly means that the animal must be alive prior to slaughter, the slaughterer must be Muslim and recite a prayer beforehand and flowing blood should be drained from the carcass. These points are by no means exhaustive as there are a number of other important tenets that must be adhered to.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
See all related FAQs here.
Servings per bottle: 30 (2 soft gels per day) / 15 (4 soft gels per day)
Daily serving: Adults – 2 to 4 soft gels.
We have included below a copy of a typical Certificate of Analysis (CoA) for our Omega 3 Premium Fish Oil.
Please note that we produce all of our Omega 3 products regularly throughout the year. You can be assured that every bottle, from every batch will meet these exceptional standards, and it will be from a current, recently produced batch.
You will note that there are two columns which are headed 'Specification' and 'Results' respectively. The specifications are simply our minimum standard to which each batch of Xtend-Life Omega 3 Premium Fish Oil has to conform, otherwise we would not release it. The results are the actual results from the independent laboratory that did the testing.
If you would like any more information about our commitment to providing you with the most pure and fresh fish oil products, please contact us.