Pure and Effective Omega 3 Products from New Zealand.
The pristine and uncontaminated waters off the coast of New Zealand hold part of the key to the potency... purity...and perfection you get in our exclusive Xtend-Life Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil!
Our proprietary bio-available blend contains high levels of DHA to supercharge your health and deliver the health results you desire. So now you can help...
- Support your heart – help keep it pumping strong
- Fuel your brain - with critical "brain foods" to maintain brain health and function
- Support healthy cholesterol levels – to help keep arteries clear
- Maintain joint health – and lubricate your joints for better mobility support
- Support healthy blood pressure – and resist "the silent killer"
- Lift your mood – and stay mentally focused!
- Support healthy blood sugar levels – and boost your energy
- Support quality sleep – and wake up refreshed and raring to go
- And much, MUCH more!
Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil formula delivers high levels of DHA and other Omega 3 fatty acids such as EPA – in every serving
You probably know fish oil contains Omega 3 fatty acids called docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
These phenomenal nutrients have been shown to help support the healthy function of the body as well as inflammation management... supporting healthy blood pressure levels... maintaining healthy circulation... supporting brain health and function... and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels – just to name a few. However...
... your body can't naturally produce fatty acids – you've got to get them from foods or supplements. But as you may know...
... the typical diet is extremely low in healthy Omega 3's – but contains way too much Omega 6. This imbalance is now shown to disrupt the body’s healthy inflammation management processes…which over time could negatively impact the health of your cardiovascular system.
That's why many health-conscious folks take fish oil – to naturally boost their Omega 3 levels. Yet many don't experience the health benefits they hoped for. Here's the little-known reason why...
The shocking truth about ordinary fish oil...
Many fish oil suppliers:
- Use the cheapest fish available – most fish oils are derived from industrial waste oils. They usually contain a mixture of poor quality fish!
- Purchase fish harvested from waters that may be polluted – parts of the seas in the northern hemisphere – where many fish are harvested – are also now exposed to potential radiation hazards!
- Over process – to help eliminate some of the impurities that come from poor quality fish sources – many manufacturers over process their fish oil and use questionable chemicals – such as hexane – known for over 40 years to cause nerve damage for goodness sake!
With Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil formula – you get the BEST, all-natural New Zealand Hoki fish oil and concentrated pure Tuna oil! SEE and FEEL the difference!
The pristine and uncontaminated waters off the coast of New Zealand holds part of the key to the potency... purity...and perfection you get in our exclusive Xtend-Life Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil formula.
Here's why we're confident that our specialized Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil is the ALPHA – yes the absolute BEST Omega 3 fish oil formula:
- Contains New Zealand Hoki fish! Harvested from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand. Thanks to the equatorial currents which prevent many of the contaminants in the Northern hemisphere waters from crossing the equator – these are some the purest waters found in the world.
- Pure concentrated Tuna oil! Processed for the highest level of purity and concentrated to meet our strict standards! This assures you receive the quality fish oil your body needs.
- High DHA content! DHA is known as the most valuable component of fish oil. Xtend-Life's Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil contains high levels of DHA – plus the benefits of the full spectrum hoki oil that combine to make our fish oil superior to others.
- Supports the body’s inflammatory management processes! Inflammation is a natural process that occurs in the body and is something we all need to survive. However, poor lifestyle choices and anti-inflammatory drugs may negatively impact the body’s ability to manage inflammation effectively (also known as immunomodulation). Fish oil helps support the body’s ability to manage inflammation and return inflammation to a healthy balanced state (also known as homeostasis).
- Bio-availability! We use Hoki fish oil in the form of natural triglycerides and Tuna oil in the form of concentrated esters! This makes Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil highly bio-available – so your body can properly utilize our formula for maximum benefits.
- Freshness! We never use additives or flavoring to mask rancidity. What's more – you won't experience embarrassing "fish burps" or smells with our fish oil.
- Eco-friendly! We only use sustainable sources of fish within the ecosystem in order to preserve our precious natural resources!
Our Omega 3/DHA Standard Fish Oil blend is ideal if you want to maintain and enhance your health.
To help you understand the omega 3 benefits and choose the right omega 3, we have created the best guide to omega 3 benefits, efficacy and supplementation, you can download the complete guide here.
Supplement FactsServing size: 2 Soft Gels
Servings per container: 30
|* Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
** Daily value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Soft Gel (Gelatin, Glycerol, Water), Antioxidant Blend to preserve freshness (Natural D-Alpha Tocopherol, Rosemary Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate).
Contains Fish (Tuna and Whiting (Hoki))
Does not contain soy, dairy, gluten, peanut or shellfish
If you are taking a blood thinning medication or aspirin, please consult your doctor.
What is the recommended serving for Xtend-Life Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil?
The recommended dosage for Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil is between 2 and 4 soft gels per day.
- Servings per bottle: 30 (2 soft gels per day) / 15 (4 soft gels per day)
- Daily serving: Adults – 2 to 4 fish oil soft gels. Children 6 and over – 1 soft gel per day.
- Can be taken at any time with or without food, together or at different times of day.
- If you have any questions, please contact our customer support staff.
- Combines well with Total Balance and Kiwi-Klenz for optimum general health and long-term wellness.
What are the main benefits of Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil?
Xtend-Life Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil has a wide array of benefits for all the body systems and has powerful inflammation management properties. Our proprietary bio-available blend contains high levels of DHA to supercharge your health and deliver the health results you desire.
So now you can help...
- Support your heart - help keep it pumping strong
- Fuel your brain - with critical "brain foods" to maintain brain health and function
- Support healthy cholesterol levels - to help keep arteries clear
- Maintain joint health - and lubricate your joints for better mobility support
- Support healthy blood pressure - and resist "the silent killer"
- Lift your mood - and stay mentally focused!
- Support healthy blood sugar levels - and boost your energy
- Support quality sleep - and wake up refreshed and raring to go
- Support healthy digestion- to help soothe and calm the digestive tract
- Enhance skin health- by providing hydration and deep nourishment
- Support health of the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
And much, much more!
How pure is Xtend-Life Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil?
This is one of our biggest strengths. We pride ourselves on having some of the most stringent fish oil specifications in the world and we back this up with hard data from independent government approved laboratories. Finished products are routinely tested for microbial and total heavy metal levels, as well as many in-process checks, to ensure a consistently high quality product.
Are fish oil soft gels easy to swallow?
The Omega 3/DHA soft gels are an industry standard 1000mg soft gel, and are quite easy to swallow. However if you have any difficulty swallowing soft gels of this size, you could always try our Omega 3/DHA Children's.
If you still have some difficulty, you can always puncture the soft gels and squeeze the fish oil onto cold food. This method will not compromise the product's efficacy, provided the food is consumed right away to avoid oxidization of the oil. We advise not adding the fish oil to hot food, as this may damage some of the valuable properties.
Where are the Hoki and Tuna Fish Oil from?
The Hoki Fish Oil is sourced from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand.
The molecular distilled ethyl ester Tuna Fish Oil is sourced from the clear waters of the Southern Indian Ocean.
What is the fish oil soft gel made of?
The soft gels we use in our Omega 3/DHA fish oils are made of highly purified (and Halal certified) bovine non-hydrolyzed gelatin.
Please open the attachment to view the Halal Certification.
Obtaining a Halal Certificate means that the particular ingredient has been subjected to approved certification systems which guarantee to our customers that the ingredient does not contain any forbidden components. Halal certificates may only be issued by an official, certified body.
In respect to Islamic law Halal simply means 'permissible' or 'allowed'. Therefore, there are numerous ingredients that are considered Haram, or not allowed, which include any ingredients sourced from pork (porcine) or shellfish. Ingredients sourced from chicken or duck may also be considered Haram if they have not been slaughtered in accordance with Muslim beliefs.
For an ingredient to be classified Halal it must be ritually slaughtered in accordance with Islamic law; which chiefly means that the animal must be alive prior to slaughter, the slaughterer must be Muslim and recite a prayer beforehand and flowing blood should be drained from the carcass. These points are by no means exhaustive as there are a number of other important tenets that must be adhered to.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Why do you focus on DHA rather than EPA levels in your fish oil?
We choose to focus on the DHA level in our Omega 3/DHA fish oil as this is in the best interest of our customers. Recent research confirms that it is the most valuable component of Omega 3, especially for the brain and nervous system. In addition, it is difficult for the body to convert EPA to DHA because two carbon bonds must be added. On the other hand the body only has to 'drop off' two carbon bonds from DHA to create EPA. Most manufacturers focus on EPA as it is easier to concentrate, but it is not as 'useable' by the body.
What is the extraction process of Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil?
Heat is used to process all concentrated, molecularly distilled oils. Our Tuna oil is supplied by one of the world's best fish oil manufacturers. This manufacturer does use heat when concentrating and purifying the oil. We chose this manufacturer because they are one of only a very small number in the world who have an extra purification step in their production process.
We can confirm that heat is used briefly during production, however, this is carefully managed to avoid damage to the fish oil. We can also confirm that the oil is then rapidly cooled as it goes through this process.
We cannot confirm exactly what temperature is used because this is proprietary information that relates to the supplier's unique process developed to protect the oil.
Why use tuna oil rather than smaller fish like sardines or anchovies, which have less bioaccumulation of toxins?
The benefit of tuna oil is that it is naturally rich in DHA. Smaller fish may tend to have less accumulation of toxins, but this is not an issue with Xtend-Life fish oil because of the careful way the Tuna is processed. The method is exactly the same as that used to produce a high potency, prescription fish oil. It involves a purification process whilst it is still in triglyceride form, before being concentrated. This is why Xtend-Life fish oil has much lower levels of contaminants than other fish oil products on the market.
How do select the best fish oil for my needs out of the three options in your Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil range?
There are three versions available in our fish oil range, please see below for some advice on how to chose the best option for your needs.
This product is the most basic in our range and is comprised of our proprietary bio-available blend of Hoki and Tuna oil. It is suitable for all ages, from infancy to the elderly years, as well as during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It is a useful foundational product and is cost effective as it does not contain added ingredients, as the other two versions do.
It has a range of benefits including for the:
- Heart - help keep it pumping strong
- Brain - with critical "brain foods" to maintain brain health and function
- Cholesterol levels - to help keep arteries clear
- Joints and muscles
- Mood and stress levels
- Blood sugar levels - and boost your energy
- Digestion- to help soothe and calm the digestive tract
- Skin- by providing hydration and deep nourishment
- Support mother health and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Immune system
2. Omega 3/DHA Premium Fish Oil
Omega 3/DHA Premium Fish Oil, like our standard version, contains our exceptionally pure and fresh blend of fish oil and has high levels of DHA. It also contains two added valuable natural carotenoids; Lyc-O-Mato® (a complex form of lycopene) and astaxanthin, which are not in the standard version
These two ingredients take the benefits of this fish oil to a whole new level, providing increased support to the skin, promoting 'beauty from within', as well as helping to reduce free radical activity. However, these are only a fraction of the benefits that you may receive from Lyc-O-Mato® and astaxanthin.
This product is recommended for any adult wanting to obtain additional benefits from their standard fish oil. It is the best choice for men or women from the age of sixteen and up to the age of forty.
3. Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil
Omega 3/QH Ultra, like our standard version, contains our exceptionally pure and fresh blend of fish oil and like the Premium version it also contains two natural ingredients, Lyc-O-Mato® (a complex form of Lycopene) and Astaxanthin.
However, it is the Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol (reduced CoQ10) that differentiates this product from the other Xtend-Life Omega 3 products. This ingredient has extensive scientific evidence showing its effectiveness in replenishing natural energy levels within the body, as well as supporting overall cardiovascular health. Daily supplementation with Omega 3/QH Ultra may help you to maintain optimum levels of CoQ10 in your body, even if they have been depleted through age or statin use.
This product is recommended for any person aged over forty to support the natural decline in CoQ10 that can occur in the body from this time. It also may be used by those under forty that have preexisting or a family history of cardiovascular concerns.
If you need further assistance in choosing the best fish oil for your needs please do not hesitate to contact us.
See all related FAQs here
Servings per bottle: 30 (2 soft gels per day) / 15 (4 soft gels per day)
Daily serving: Adults – 2 to 4 fish oil soft gels. Children 6 and over – 1 soft gel per day.
We have included below a copy of a typical Certificate of Analysis (CoA) for our standard Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil product.
All of the Xtend-Life Omega 3 fish oil products have the same fish oil blend and the same standards.
Please note that we produce all of our Omega 3 products regularly throughout the year. You can be assured that every bottle, from every batch will meet these exceptional standards, and it will be from a current, recently produced batch.
You will note that there are two columns which are headed 'Specification' and 'Results' respectively. The specifications are simply our minimum standard to which each batch of Xtend-Life Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil has to conform, otherwise we would not release it. The results are the actual results from the independent laboratory that did the testing.
If you would like any more information about our commitment to providing you with the most pure and fresh fish oil products, please contact us.