Recipe: Super Spirulina Pancakes made with Zupafood™ Elite
Spirulina has been called the most nutritious food on the planet, this green and blue algae superfood contains approximately 60% protein, which has a broad spectrum of essential amino acids, making it perfect for vegetarians to get the additional nutrients to supplement their diet.
Slash the sugar and fat content and boost beneficial fiber, vitamins and minerals with our Super Spirulina Pancakes made with Zupafood™ Elite. Each packet of Zupafood Elite provides 1,700 mgs of organic spirulina, and New Zealand Superfood Blend, including Apple Fiber, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Wheat Grass, Grape Seed Extract, Kiwifruit Extract and more.
You will be amazed by the taste and the beautiful green color. Enjoy!
Super Spirulina Pancakes made with Zupafood™ Elite
Gluten free, Soy Free, Sugar Free
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup or 225 g of milk (replace with almond milk for dairy free option)
- 2 tbsp or 30 g coconut oil
- 2 ½ cup or 300 g plain gluten-free flour
- 2 tbsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 packet of Zupafood Elite with organic spirulina
- Whip 3 eggs well before adding milk and vegetable oil, mix all wet ingredients well.
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Shift dry ingredients mix into the wet mix, whisk quickly into a smooth batter
- Let it sit for 10 min, if you prefer a thinner pancake, just add more milk to the mix.
- Heat up flat pan on low to medium heat and apply a thin layer of oil.
- Use about ½ cup batter for each pancake and cook in pan until the bubbles are popped. Then flip to cook the other side for 20-30 sec.
- Serve with honey, strawberry, blueberries, bananas, peanut butter or whipped cream, get creative and enjoy!
Boost your health, energy and appearance with our best superfood powder yet.Shop now
You may also like...
Why Do Supplements Cause Urine to Turn Bright Yellow?
May 2020 by, Xtend-Life Expert
We've likely all noticed that a day after eating a meal that included sugar beets, restroom breaks are...Read More
Top 10 Impacts of Malnutrition
January 2020 by, Jessica Bell
The modern lifestyle of stress, processed foods and environmental pollutants means you could be lacking the nutrients needed...Read More
Fish Oil – How Fresh Is Yours?
July 2019 by, Xtend-Life Expert
You probably know that omega 3 is really good for long term health, but did you know how...Read More