Currently, New Zealand is at alert level 1. Freight and couriers are operating across borders so we can continue to service and supply to our customers world-wide, but, there will be inevitable delays as we comply with local regulations which differ across countries.
We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time in which we will strive to minimize any disruption to our customers.
Thank you ... and look after yourself and your family.
Special Notice To USA Customers
Due to Covid-19 and air freight capacity, as well as USPS limited delivery capacity, orders by USA Standard Post via USPS can take up to at least 20 business days to arrive.
Because of these unacceptable delays all orders to the USA, which are over US$60.00 in value, will be sent via DHL courier at our expense until midnight 26 November (EST). Delivery times with DHL courier are running almost normally with estimated delivery between 3-8 days. Please include your phone number on your order page for the benefit of DHL. If you are in the US you do not have to select courier when you check out, we will process it ourselves.
Other Global Customers
We are still shipping to other countries other than those on the suspended list. Some countries can still be delivered to via DHL and we are treating these on a case by case basis. Please contact us via email if you would like clarification.
We are sorry about these inconveniences, and look forward to getting back to normal. A BIG thanks to all our customers whom have shown so much understanding.
Shipping Suspended to Certain Countries
Shipping services have been temporarily suspended to a number of countries, meaning we cannot guarantee delivery times. As this list is constantly changing, please check the list of delayed, disrupted and suspended countries on the New Zealand Post website. If you place an order to the countries below, we will notify you and hold your order until we hear from our shipping provider that we are able to resume deliveries.
Xtend-Life's Response to COVID-19
We know you have a lot of questions and are curious about your supplements and skincare products.
- There is no evidence to show that COVID-19 is spread through ingestion of dietary supplements or through contact with product packaging, especially when those supplements are produced many days or weeks after possible contact.
- Each and every batch of our supplements and skincare products are tested by our quality team for identity, microbial contamination, potency and contaminants such as solvents, pesticides and heavy metals.
- We follow FDA guidelines for sanitation processes, including aggressive cleaning and disinfection of all workspaces throughout the operations process. We adhere to FDA safety requirements, including the use of protective gear - hair nets, face masks, gloves and shoe covers - for all employees who are interacting with product shipments.
- Our warehouse & fulfilment centre is operating under heightened health & safety guidelines to ensure the safety of all our staff and customers.
- Our supplements and skincare products are surrounded in tamper-proof packaging for protection during their journey to your doorstep.
- All of Xtend-Life’s supplements and skincare products are manufactured and shipped from our facility Christchurch, New Zealand, so you can be assured we have applied these standards to every product we supply.