Total Balance Women's Premium
The ultimate women’s health supplement
One bottle is a 15-day supply - 2 for a full 30-day supply.
- Superior cellular support for long term health
- Potent anti-aging and hormone support blend
- Enhance energy, vitality and mood
Size: 105 tablets
Price (USD) $51.50
Member Price $46.35
At Xtend-Life, we've been guaranteeing that our Total Balance health supplements provide the best value for money of any complex multi-nutrient product since 2000. These claims remain undisputed! To help clarify, consider the following:
If you select just 6 of the 97 active ingredients in Total Balance Women's Premium ...which equates to just 6.19% by number and a mere 5.87% by weight...you will find that the cost of purchasing these 6 ingredients individually would amount to $43.87...which is almost the total price of a full bottle of Total Balance Women's Premium ($51.50). Refer to the graphs below...
- The ingredients used in the above graphs are: Astaxanthin, L-Carnosine, Phosphatidyl L-Serine, Policosanol, SAMe and Vitamin K2.
- Many of the remaining 91 ingredients are quite expensive. For example, Nattozimes (which is beneficial for your arteries) would cost a further $11.26 if bought separately. This would make the total cost of these 7 ingredients significantly more than the entire bottle of Total Balance Women's Premium.
- The remaining 90 ingredients in Total Balance Women's Premium include specialty nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts such as Wild Yam, Dong Quai Extract and Feverfew Extract...which may help support healthy female hormone levels...as well as Chaste Berry Extract which has been shown to help support the body’s response to PMS and menopause.
Because Total Balance tablets are enteric-coated, the ingredients have maximum bio-availability. For example, SAMe and Nattozimes would be rendered ineffective by stomach acids if they were not enteric-coated.
In addition to this, the synergistic combination of the ingredients in Total Balance enables the whole to be greater than the sum of the parts...
To get a better understanding of how comprehensive this product really is, please refer to the Ingredients tab.
If you were to find a product that provides better value for money and is more effective than the Total Balance range, please send us the information and if correct, we will refund all of your previous Total Balance purchases for the past three months.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Just want to say many thanks for my order which I recieved much quicker than I thought I would!! Your shipping is extremely efficent, fast and exceptionally cheap coming all the way from New Zealand to the UK. I look forward to using your products and I will order again from you in the future. - Sarah K, UK
I have found that your product and your professionalism in your business is outstanding. You all seem to have a caring heart for your customers that isn't found a lot in business today. Thank you again for the kindness and promptness I have received. - Catherine C, USA
18 Jan, 2017
Having survived pimples, oily skin and breakouts in our teenage years, it can be devastating to be faced with acne as an adult. Understand the cause of your adult acne and how to get rid of it naturally.
Read more >