Total Balance UnisexIn stock
Advanced nutrient system for Women & Men
- Advanced age-defying formula
- Over 70 optimized nutrients for cellular health
- Perfect for both men and women
Size: 120 tablets
Price (USD) $52.00
Member Price $46.80
At Xtend-Life, we’ve been guaranteeing that our Total Balance provides the best value for money of any complex multi-nutrient product since 2000. These claims remain undisputed! To help clarify how this is so, consider the following:
For example, if you select just 5 of the 79 ingredients in Total Balance Unisex…which equates to just 6.32% by number and a mere 3.55% by weight…you will find that the cost of purchasing these 5 ingredients individually would amount to $50.74…which is almost the total price of a full bottle of Total Balance Unisex ($52.00). Refer to the graphs below…
- The ingredients used in the above graphs are: Astaxanthin, L-Carnosine, Policosanol, SAMe and Vitamin K2.
- If you included just a few of the herbal extracts, you would easily pay more than an entire bottle of Total Balance Unisex alone…that’s excluding the remaining ingredients!
- Total Balance Unisex is suitable for both men and women of all ages…from teenagers to senior citizens…because it contains specialized ingredients that provide many health benefits without affecting the body’s hormonal system.
Because Total Balance tablets are enteric-coated, the ingredients have maximum bio-availability. For example, SAMe and L-Glutathione would be rendered ineffective by stomach acids if they were not enteric-coated.
In addition to this, the synergistic combination of the ingredients in Total Balance enables the whole to be greater than the sum of the parts…
To get a better understanding of how comprehensive this product really is, please refer to the Ingredients tab.
If you were to find a product that provides better value for money and is more effective than the Total Balance range, send us the information and if correct, we will refund all of your previous Total Balance purchases for the past three months.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I have taken unisex premium prior for about 4 months and liked greatly but felt a big difference mood wise when stopped about a month ago- very flat and down!- Jennifer M, Australia
My husband will be relieved. He complains every morning about no energy. Guess he's a poster boy for Xtend-Life. Never believed in vitamins until I started giving him Xtend-Life, now he swears by them. Have a great day. - Dee S, USA
21 Sep, 2016
We hear much about diabetes, especially Type 2 diabetes, and how widespread it is - affecting 246 million people worldwide, a number expected to rise to 438 million by 2030. But what if you were diagnosed you with pre-diabetes. What exactly is that? How serious is it? How do you treat it? Let’s discover more.
Read more >