Total Balance UnisexIn stock
Advanced nutrient system for Women & Men
- Advanced anti-aging formula
- Over 70 optimized nutrients for cellular health
- Perfect for both men and women
Size: 120 tablets
Price (USD) $52.00
Member Price $46.80
At Xtend-Life, we’ve been guaranteeing that our Total Balance provides the best value for money of any complex multi-nutrient product since 2000. These claims remain undisputed! To help clarify how this is so, consider the following:
For example, if you select just 5 of the 79 ingredients in Total Balance Unisex…which equates to just 6.32% by number and a mere 3.55% by weight…you will find that the cost of purchasing these 5 ingredients individually would amount to $50.74…which is almost the total price of a full bottle of Total Balance Unisex ($52.00). Refer to the graphs below…
- The ingredients used in the above graphs are: Astaxanthin, L-Carnosine, Policosanol, SAMe and Vitamin K2.
- If you included just a few of the herbal extracts, you would easily pay more than an entire bottle of Total Balance Unisex alone…that’s excluding the remaining ingredients!
- Total Balance Unisex is suitable for both men and women of all ages…from teenagers to senior citizens…because it contains specialized ingredients that provide many health benefits without affecting the body’s hormonal system.
Because Total Balance tablets are enteric-coated, the ingredients have maximum bio-availability. For example, SAMe and L-Glutathione would be rendered ineffective by stomach acids if they were not enteric-coated.
In addition to this, the synergistic combination of the ingredients in Total Balance enables the whole to be greater than the sum of the parts…
To get a better understanding of how comprehensive this product really is, please refer to the Ingredients tab.
If you were to find a product that provides better value for money and is more effective than the Total Balance range, send us the information and if correct, we will refund all of your previous Total Balance purchases for the past three months.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
One of the reasons I love Xtend-Life is the quality of the products and how they help, the other is the customer service such as this which has been consistent over the years. Keep up the awesome work. - Kelly H, USA
I received my order today and want to let you know how impressed I am with your excellent service. My order arrived to the United States very quickly and in perfect condition. From the beginning, after viewing your website, I felt very comfortable ordering from your company and will continue to do so in the future. - David K, USA
09 Aug, 2016
Magnesium deficiency is prevalent and usually due to a lack of magnesium in our diets. Magnesium is important in many of the body’s biochemical processes with a particularly strong role in maintaining a healthy heart and mind.
Read more >