Marine collagen for younger-looking skin
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Fast growing, thicker hair
- Healthier, stronger nails
Size: 90 capsules
Member Price $31.01
Additional tips for healthy skin
1. Provide your body with additional support to fight free radicals. This means using potent antioxidants.
2. Minimize eating processed foods and other junk food that interferes with your normal body processes. Most people are unaware just how damaging processed foods are to their skin and the general health of their body. Try to eat as much fresh food as possible and avoid food out of a packet.
3. Ensure that your digestive system is functioning well. You cannot hope to have good clear skin if it isn’t. This means having a bowel movement at least once, or preferably twice a day. If you don’t you will be allowing toxins to leak into your blood stream and it will show in your skin, particularly your face.
4. If you have bags around the eyes it may be due to too much alcohol, coffee or sodas. Cut back on them for a week and increase your intake of pure water and see what happens.
5. Make sure you have a good intake of essential fatty acids. These are good fats such as Omega 3 which you can only get from your diet or by supplementation. Your body does not make them and your dermis needs them.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I want to say how impressed I am with your customer service! It is impeccable!! I have mentioned your company name to a few people and how impressed I am with your products and customer service! - Tracey, USA
Just needed to express my admiration for xtendlife customer service on how informative and supportive they are, if you get the chance to speak to one of them, you will find that they are not merely a normal customer service, but they are experienced and helpful, giving you the kind of personal guidance for what's best for you as well as maintaining a record of your needs and their previous recommendations for it.
- Ahmed Bayoumi, France
17 Jul, 2016
Hair loss is an issue that many of us face which is very unwelcome in most cases. This blog covers the many natural ways you can improve your hair health, increase hair growth and reduce your risk of hair loss!
Read more >