Healthy digestion & immune support
- Breakthrough digestive formula
- Helps support healthy digestion & bowel function
- Supports absorption of foods and nutrients
Size: 60 vege caps
Price (USD) $35.50
Member Price $31.95
The Kiwi-Klenz Solution
1. Soluble Fiber - It's a well-established fact that soluble fiber is important in maintaining a balanced digestive tract. Kiwi-Klenz is a concentrated source of soluble fiber and offers more of it than dried kiwifruit powder or psyllium husk dietary supplements or other soluble fiber foods.
2. Enzymes - These natural components are found in food and they work to break down what we eat, making it usable by our bodies. This is especially necessary with animal protein and milk protein which are extremely hard to digest. Kiwi-Klenz has significant enzyme activity while dried kiwifruit powder has very little and psyllium husk products have none.
3. Phenolic Compounds - These natural bio-actives are found in kiwifruit. Studies have shown that the type of phenolic compounds present in Kiwi-Klenz inhibit the growth of bad bacteria in your gut while positively affecting the growth of good bacteria. Kiwi-Klenz has significantly more phenolic components than dried kiwifruit powder (minimal phenolics) or psyllium husks (no phenolics). The Digesten-K® in Kiwi-Klenz has been shown to have the following benefits...
4. Prebiotics - Not PRObiotics, but PREbiotics. Did you know that there are no probiotics found naturally in food? Probiotics are created during the fermentation process of many foods, such as yogurt, kimchi and other "pickled" products. What's more, there are many questions left unanswered about the efficacy of probiotics and whether the probiotics that survive do offer significant benefits. Prebiotics, however, are present in nature (including in kiwifruit) and have been shown through research to play a pivotal role in promoting good digestive health.
5. Processed using the patented AquaPure® system to preserve the enzymes, phenolics and prebiotics that are typically destroyed by other types of processing.
6. Environmentally Sound Manufacturing Methods - Made from sustainable sources, the production and sale of Kiwi-Klenz has little impact on our environment.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I want to say how impressed I am with your customer service! It is impeccable!! I have mentioned your company name to a few people and how impressed I am with your products and customer service! - Tracey, USA
Just needed to express my admiration for xtendlife customer service on how informative and supportive they are, if you get the chance to speak to one of them, you will find that they are not merely a normal customer service, but they are experienced and helpful, giving you the kind of personal guidance for what's best for you as well as maintaining a record of your needs and their previous recommendations for it.
- Ahmed Bayoumi, France
03 Oct, 2016
Sensitive to gluten but don't have celiac disease? You are not alone. More and more individuals are cutting out gluten from their diet to avoid symptoms such as bloating, abdominal pain, mood swings and foggy thinking.
Read more >