For fish oil users who also want the highest quality of bio-available CoQ10 for optimum heart support! Plus... If you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs – then New Zealand's exclusive Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil is definitely you!
If you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs – and not taking CoEnzyme Q10 – also known as “CoQ10” – you may be headed for serious health problems. Here's why...
Numerous scientific studies from prominent universities now PROVE popular cholesterol-lowering drugs can significantly lower your precious levels of CoQ10!
Researchers discovered that statins used to block the manufacture of cholesterol by the liver also blocks the production of vital CoQ10!
So when you take statins – you steadily lower your body's CoQ10 levels! And that can have potentially dangerous consequences – including a heart disaster because...
... COQ10 is the critical “spark” that keeps your heart beating strong – and helps...
- Flood energy in your cells!
- Promote healthy blood pressure!
- Shield your brain – and keep memory strong!
- Repair damaged cells!
- Protect you from free radicals that prematurely age your body!
- Ease headaches and migraines!
- And so much more!
That's why if you're taking statins – you must take CoQ10 supplements to protect your heart – and health! But please know this...
Not all CoQ10 are alike. In fact – some are virtually useless – especially if you're over 40. Here's why...
It's important that you take the RIGHT form of CoQ10 to experience the health benefits you desire. Most supplement companies use ordinary CoQ10 called Ubiquinone in their formulas. Your body then has to convert the ubiquinone into ubiquinol in order to get the benefits of this nutrient. However...
... as we get older – usually after the age of 40 – our bodies can't make that conversion properly – so many folks don't experience the real benefits of CoQ10! And get this...
... even folks who can make that conversion require much more ubiquinone than the supplement provides – so they're not getting the real benefits of CoQ10 either! But here's the good news...
Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil formula contains bio-available ubiquinol – the right form of CoQ10 your body needs – to immediately create the energy your cells need for optimum performance!
Take a look at the key differences between the ubiquinone used in most CoQ10 formulas and the potent Ubiquinol used in Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil formula...
- Bio-available Ubiquinol – found immediately in every serving of Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil – provides benefits to your heart and boosts your energy levels. Ubiquinone simply can't do this until it's converted to Ubiquinol!
- Most folks over 40 can't properly convert Ubiquinone into the bio-available Ubiquinol for energy. Thanks to Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil – you don't have to! You've got bio-available Ubiquinol ready to go to work for you!
- Ubiquinol has two more electrons than Ubiquinone – making it a more potent antioxidant! Ubiquinol can then donate the 2 extra electrons to help neutralize free radicals! This is a huge benefit for fighting free radical damage!
- Ubiquinol is 3 – 8 times more effective than ubiquinone. There are cases where doses of Ubiquinol have been given at only 1/8th of the rate of Ubiquinone and yet the blood levels of CoQ10 have doubled. This makes Ubiquinol up to 16 times more effective! Amazing!
- Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil contains the only genuine Ubiquinol produced by Kaneka in Japan. Other manufacturers may use cheaper, less effective forms of Ubiquinol – but you won't get the optimum health benefits with those imposters! Stick with the real, genuine, proven winner – and your body will thank you for it!
So it's actually a “no brainer” – if you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs or want extra support for your heart – the absolute BEST choice for you is Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil formula – containing Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol!
You get heart health – and so much more!
Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil gives you amazing support for your heart – and if you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs – this remarkable formula gives you a little peace of mind – knowing that you're keeping your CoQ10 levels elevated!
But Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil delivers so much MORE! You also get...
- Great looking skin! Combining Lyco-O-Mato® lycopene extract with AstaPure® astaxanthin delivers remarkable skin health benefits in every serving! Clinical studies on these powerful
- antioxidants show improvement in skin redness... scaling... and density!
- Additional prostate support! Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene extract belongs to a class of carotenoids that have been shown effective in reducing free radical activity in the prostate! This is a godsend for men experiencing signs of poor prostate health!
- Watchdog on alert for abnormal cells! A recent study showed astaxanthin caused a 98% inhibition of 5alpha-reductase – an enzyme associated with abnormal cell growth in prostate and breasts!
But even that's not all... Here's why we say Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil is New Zealand's ULTIMATE fish oil formula...
The pristine and uncontaminated waters off the coast of New Zealand holds part of the key to the potency... purity...and perfection you get in our exclusive Xtend-Life Omega 3/QH Ultimate Fish Oil! We believe it's the highest quality fish oil available – anywhere! Here's why...
Our Omega 3 comes from the pristine waters off New Zealand Pure & potent New Zealand fish oil in every serving!
- Contains New Zealand Hoki fish! Harvested from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand. Thanks to the equatorial currents which prevent many of the contaminants in the Northern hemisphere waters from crossing the equator – these are some the purest waters found in the world!
- Pure concentrated Tuna oil! Processed for the highest level of purity and concentrated to meet our strict standards! This assures you receive the quality fish oil your body needs!
- High DHA content: DHA is known as the most valuable component of fish oil. Xtend-Life's Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil contains high levels of DHA – plus a unique “X Factor” that makes our fish oil superior to others!
- Inflammation fighter! According to laboratory tests – Xtend-Life's Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil contains greater inflammation fighting properties than highly concentrated omega 3 fish oil! This is crucial because research shows inflammation can wreak havoc in your body!
- Bio-availability! We use Hoki fish oil in the form of natural triglycerides and Tuna oil in the form of concentrated esters! This makes Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil highly bio-available – so your body can properly utilize our formula for maximum benefits!
- Freshness! We never use additives or flavoring to mask rancidity. What's more – you won't experience embarrassing “fish burps” or smells with our fish oil!
- Eco-friendly! We only use sustainable sources of fish within the ecosystem in order to preserve our precious natural resources!
So now you can...
- Support your heart – and help keep it pumping strong!
- Rev up your CoQ10 levels – even if you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs!
- Experience skin benefits – healthy skin elasticity and firmness... a force shield for sun-damaged skin... and helping to slow premature wrinkles and skin aging!
- Fuel your brain - with critical “brain foods” for peak performance!
- Support healthy cholesterol levels – to help keep arteries clear!
- Ease joint discomforts – and lubricate your joints so you can move freely!
- Support healthy blood pressure – and fight off “the silent killer”!
- Lift your mood – and stay mentally focused!
- Help keep blood sugar on even keel – and help reduce spikes and drops that wreak havoc with your health!
- Support quality sleep – and wake up refreshed and raring to go!
Our Omega3/QH Ultra Fish Oil blend is ideal if you want the absolute finest fish oil available with additional heart support and skin protecting properties! PLUS: If you're taking cholesterol-lowering drugs – this is a MUST HAVE formula for you!
If you have a question which is not covered here, please click here to contact us. For more interesting articles, please visit Xtend-Life Blog Q&A.
What does the Omega 3 / QH Ultra do that the other two Xtend-Life Omega 3 fish oils don't?
Omega 3 / QH ULTRA, like our standard version, contains an exceptionally pure and fresh blend of fish oil that has excellent anti-inflammatory properties and high levels of DHA...and, like the Premium version...it also contains two natural ingredients, namely Lyc-O-Mato® (a complex form of lycopene) and Astaxanthin.
However, it's the KanekaQH (ubiquinol or reduced CoQ10) that differentiates this product from the rest of the other Xtend-Life Omega 3 products. This ingredient has extensive scientific evidence showing its effectiveness in replenishing natural energy levels within the body, as well as promoting overall cardiovascular health and combating other degenerative diseases.
Daily supplementation with Omega 3 / QH ULTRA will help you maintain optimum levels of CoQ10 in your body, even if they have been depleted though age or statin use.
I've heard that the Omega 3 / QH ULTRA is good for helping sustain my natural energy. What does this mean?
In order for your body to generate energy, it needs CoQ10 in the form of ubiquinol in order for the process to be completed. By restoring optimal levels of this key ingredient, your body will be able to maintain adequate concentrations of it...especially in vital organs such as the heart.
This is not a quick-fix energy booster! It is designed to help people over 40 regain their youthful energy levels. Unlike caffeine and sugar, which quickly increase energy levels and can cause a 'crash' later, ubiquinol sustain your natural energy...ensuring that your body generates peak levels of energy without the need for artificial stimulants.
Although it generally takes several weeks to restore depleted levels of CoQ10 in the organs, tissues and plasma, most people start feeling the effects after about a week starting the QH ULTRA. It's important to keep in mind that everyone is different and beneficial effects may vary from person to person.
What health risks are associated with declining levels of ubiquinol?
Less cellular energy and diminishing protection against oxidative stress are just some of the effects that could result from a reduction in ubiquinol levels. Also an increasing number of scientific reports indicate that increased oxidative stress resulting from decreased levels of ubiquinol are associated with many age-related diseases such as cardiovascular disease, neurodegenerative disease, cancer, chronic fatigue, and diabetes to name just a few.
Why do I need more ubiquinol as I age?
From birth until the age of 20, almost everyone has 100% of CoQ10 in their bodies. However, people start losing the ability to produce adequate levels of CoQ10. Research has shown that by the time a person reaches the age of 40, he/she may still have 100% of CoQ10 in their kidneys...but, by the time he/she turns 80, this figure would have been slashed to around 50%!
An even scarier picture can be seen with the body's life-giving organ...the heart. At 40-years, the average person would have lost nearly a third of the CoQ10 in his/her heart. By the time they turn 80, the amount of CoQ10 would have dropped to nearly two-thirds of the total amount they had when they were 20!
If Ubiquinol oxidizes in the air, is it still OK to pierce the soft gel and take the oil with food...and if so, would this not affect the efficacy of the Ubiquinol?
When a product is being manufactured an ingredient can sometimes be exposed to air for up to several hours during the processing. Piercing the soft gel and squeezing it over food which is to be eaten immediately does not create a problem as the exposure to air is still minimal.
I have a family history of Parkinson's disease would the Omega 3 QH Ultra be the best product to use?
Because there is some evidence that the Ubiquinol may be beneficial in this area, yes we would suggest that this would be the best version of the Omega 3 range to use.
Can I take Omega 3 QH Ultra with the other Xtend Life products?
Absolutely. It is compatible with all our other products. No need to combine it with any of the other Omega 3 products though as the full dose of Omega 3 is present in the QH Ultra.
My child has ADHD, would the Omega 3 QH Ultra be the best version?
The main benefit for a child with ADHD comes from the Omega 3 fish oil itself. The Ultra is unlikely to be of any greater benefit to the child.
I am under the age of 40, would I still benefit from the Omega 3 QH Ultra?
If you are in good health then it is likely that you would not benefit. However, if you have a developing heart condition or were starting to find your energy levels were dropping off then it could be beneficial for you.
Generally people younger than 40 are still producing adequate amounts of CoQ10 and don't need the top up. However, it is not harmful for people less than 40 to take the Ultra for extra 'insurance' if they wish.
Can I get extra ubiquinol by eating certain foods?
Yes, you can but only in small amounts. However the ubiquinol is converted to the ubiquinone form when the food is prepared so you are back to relying on the body to convert it. It is impossible, even when the most intense intake of food containing CoQ10 seems enough. You are dependent upon either your liver to synthesize enough or supplementation.
Also, as you age, the body's ability to convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol declines which makes it less practical to get ubiquinol from food sources.
Does the addition of the KanekaQH mean that the size of the soft gels has increased?
There are 25 mg of KanekaQH in each soft gel (2.5% of the total content) there is no apparent difference in size compared to the standard fish oil gels.
I've been on a statin for the past year and would like to take your QH ULTRA instead. Can I stop taking the statin and start the QH ULTRA immediately? I'm asking this because I read that once off statins, your cholesterol can spike back up quite quickly.
Yes you're right, it is very likely that you will experience a spike in your levels so coming off your statin should be a gradual process.
If you are on a statin talk to your Doctor and agree upon a protocol to come off it. You would need to incorporate our Lipi-Rite into your regime along with the QH Ultra. Let your Doctor know that many customers have found that by adding these products into their regime and then cutting their statin intake by 1/3rd for the first 30 days, another third for the next 30 days and then remaining on a third for another 30 days.
At the end of the 90 days check your cholesterol levels again...and don't forget to check your triglyceride levels, your HDL and LDL ratio and your homocysteine and C-Reactive Protein. If all these other markers are normal then higher cholesterol is not generally a problem.
If you would like more information about this please let us know.
Can Omega 3 / QH ULTRA be taken while pregnant or nursing?
Omega 3 / QH ULTRA is desirable to take in the preconception stage; once you know you are pregnant you need to either get the OK from your Doctor to continue with it, or switch to our standard fish oil. Let your Doctor know that the QH Ultrait contains tomato extract and astaxanthin as well as the CoQ10. As they are all natural substances your Doc is likely to give you the OK...but, that decision is between you and your physician.
If you do discontinue the QH ensure that you continue with our standard fish oil, even at an increased dose. The DHA is beneficial for both mums and their developing babies. It may help the development of the baby's brain and reduce the risk of post-natal depression.
I like to keep fit with regular running and weight-bearing exercises. Could the QH / ULTRA give me a natural athletic boost?
There's a very good chance that it may! Many studies have been done on the effects of CoQ10 supplementation on athletic performance and the results are encouraging.
Besides giving the natural energy boost that both trained and untrained athletes need, the KanekaQH may also help extend exertion time, reduce recovery time, and (because ubiquinol is a potent antioxidant) it may even neutralize the damaging free radicals that are released during exercise.
You can read more about these benefits and their associated clinical studies in the More Info tab above.
Omega 3 / QH Ultra fish oil supplements represent excellent value for money, and in fact are really the most economic way in which to purchase CoQ10, particularly in the form of the genuine Kaneka Ubiquinol.
Let's take Dr Al Sears Primal Force as an example. As at May 2010, this costs US$39.95 plus shipping. It contains 30 soft gels of 50mgs of Kaneka Ubiquinol. A total of 1,500mgs in the bottle.
Xtend-Life's Omega 3 / QH Ultra contains 60 soft gels of our Premium fish oil PLUS each one has 25mgs of Kaneka Ubiquinol, so we also have 1,500mgs per bottle.
The extra cost for our QH Ultra over and above our Premium version is just US$7.00. And that is before any loyalty discount...and don't forget that the when you buy more than US$60 worth of any combination of Xtend-Life products that we pay the shipping...anywhere in the world.
So, before our discounts and shipping benefits you are able to get the same amount of Ubiquinol for US$7 for which you would pay US$39.95 with Dr Sears. There are other brands that sell Kaneka Ubiquinol that are better value for money than Dr Sears Primal brand but they are all more expensive than our QH Ultra Omega 3 fish oil. You can do the comparisons yourself using the above as the basis of how to do the calculations.
Also, don't forget about the special benefits that come with our unique blend of Omega 3 fish oil which is included in this product. It all adds up for a very powerful combination with significant benefits to your health.