Omega 3 / QH UltraIn stock
Cardio health & energy support
- Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol – highly bio-available form of CoQ10
- Antioxidant rich Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene and AstaPure® Astaxanthin
- Support critical CoQ10 level when taking cholesterol lowering drugs
For fish oil users who also want the highest quality bio-available CoQ10 for optimum heart health support! Plus... If you're taking cholesterol lowering drugs – then New Zealand's exclusive Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil is definitely for you!
If you're taking cholesterol lowering drugs – and not taking CoEnzyme Q10 – also known as “CoQ10” – you may be headed for serious health problems. Here's why...
Numerous scientific studies from prominent universities now PROVE popular cholesterol lowering drugs can significantly lower your precious levels of CoQ10!
Researchers discovered that statins used to block the manufacture of cholesterol by the liver also block the production of vital CoQ10.
So when you take statins – you steadily lower your body's CoQ10 levels! And that can have potentially dangerous consequences – including a heart disaster because...
... CoQ10 is the critical “spark” that keeps your heart beating strong – and helps...
- Boost energy in your cells!
- Support healthy blood pressure levels!
- Maintain brain health and function!
- Cellular support to maintain healthy functioning!
- Resist the aging process in your body!
- And so much more!
That's why if you're taking statins – you must take CoQ10 supplements to support your heart and circulatory system – as well as to maintain overall health! But please know this...
Not all CoQ10 are alike. In fact – some are virtually useless – especially if you're over 40. Here's why...
It's important that you take the RIGHT form of CoQ10 to experience the health benefits you desire. Most supplement companies use ordinary CoQ10 called Ubiquinone in their formulas. Your body then has to convert the ubiquinone into ubiquinol in order to get the benefits of this nutrient. However...
... as we get older – usually after the age of 40 – our bodies can't make that conversion properly – so many people don't experience the real benefits of CoQ10! And get this...
... even people who can make that conversion require much more ubiquinone than the supplement provides – so they're not getting the real benefits of CoQ10 either! But here's the good news...
Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil formula contains bio-available ubiquinol – the right form of CoQ10 your body needs – to immediately create the energy your cells need for optimum performance!
Take a look at the key differences between the ubiquinone used in most CoQ10 formulas and the potent Ubiquinol used in Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil formula...
- Bio-available Ubiquinol – found immediately in every serving of Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil – helps support healthy heart function and boosts your energy levels. Ubiquinone simply can't do this until it's converted to Ubiquinol.
- Most people over 40 can't properly convert Ubiquinone into the bio-available Ubiquinol for energy. Thanks to Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil – you don't have to! You've got bio-available Ubiquinol ready to go to work for you.
- Ubiquinol has two more electrons than Ubiquinone – making it a more potent antioxidant! Ubiquinol can then donate the 2 extra electrons to help neutralize free radicals! This is a huge benefit for fighting free radicals.
- Ubiquinol is 3 – 8 times more effective than ubiquinone. There are cases where doses of Ubiquinol have been given at only 1/8th of the rate of Ubiquinone and yet the blood levels of CoQ10 have doubled. This suggests that in that instance Ubiquinol was up to 16 times as effective.
- Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil contains the only genuine Ubiquinol produced by Kaneka in Japan. Other manufacturers may use cheaper, less effective forms of Ubiquinol – but you won't get the optimum health benefits with those imposters! Stick with the real, genuine, proven winner – and your body will thank you for it!
So it's actually a “no brainer” – if you're taking cholesterol lowering drugs or want extra support for your heart’s health and function – the absolute BEST choice for you is Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil formula – containing Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol.
You get heart health – and so much more!
Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil helps support a healthy circulatory system and healthy heart function – and if you're taking cholesterol lowering drugs – this remarkable formula gives you a little peace of mind – knowing that you're keeping your CoQ10 maintained at healthy levels!
But Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil delivers so much MORE! You also get...
- Great looking skin: Combining Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene extract with AstaPure® astaxanthin delivers remarkable skin health benefits in every serving! Clinical studies on these powerful antioxidants show benefits in regard to skin redness... scaling... and density.
- Additional prostate support! Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene extract belongs to a class of carotenoids that have been shown to be effective antioxidants which may help support and maintain prostate health and function.
But even that's not all... Here's why we say Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil is New Zealand's ULTIMATE fish oil formula...
The pristine and uncontaminated waters off the coast of New Zealand hold part of the key to the potency... purity...and perfection you get in our exclusive Xtend-Life Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil! We believe it's the highest quality fish oil available – anywhere! Here's why...
- Contains New Zealand Hoki fish: Harvested from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand. Thanks to the equatorial currents which prevent many of the contaminants in the Northern hemisphere waters from crossing the equator – these are some the purest waters found in the world.
- Pure concentrated Tuna oil: Processed for the highest level of purity and concentrated to meet our strict standards! This assures you receive the quality fish oil your body needs.
- High DHA content: DHA is known as the most valuable component of fish oil. Xtend-Life's Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil contains high levels of DHA, in addition to the benefits of the full spectrum non-concentrated hoki oil.
- Supports the body’s inflammatory management processes: Inflammation is a natural process that occurs in the body and is something we all need to survive. However, poor lifestyle choices and anti-inflammatory drugs may negatively impact the body’s ability to manage inflammation effectively (also known as immunomodulation). Fish oil helps support the body’s ability to manage inflammation and return inflammation to a healthy balanced state (also known as homeostasis).
- Bio-availability! We use hoki fish oil in the form of natural triglycerides and tuna oil in the form of concentrated esters! This makes Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil highly bio-available – so your body can properly utilize our formula for maximum benefits.
- Freshness! We never use additives or flavoring to mask rancidity. What's more – you won't experience embarrassing “fish burps” or smells with our fish oil.
- Eco-friendly! We only use sustainable sources of fish within the ecosystem in order to preserve our precious natural resources!
So now you can...
- Support your heart - help keep it pumping strong
- Rev up your CoQ10 levels - even if you're taking cholesterol lowering drugs
- Fuel your brain - with critical "brain foods" to maintain brain health and function
- Support healthy cholesterol levels - to help keep arteries clear
- Maintain joint health - and lubricate your joints for better mobility support
- Support healthy blood pressure - and resist "the silent killer"
- Lift your mood - and stay mentally focused
- Support healthy blood sugar levels - and boost your energy
- Support quality sleep- and wake up refreshed and raring to go
Our Omega 3/QH Ultra Fish Oil blend is ideal if you want the absolute finest fish oil available with additional heart support and beneficial skin properties! PLUS: If you're taking cholesterol lowering drugs – this is a MUST HAVE formula for you!
|Supplement Facts |
Serving size: 2 soft gels
Servings per container: 30
|Amount Per Serving ||% Daily Value* |
|Calories ||20 || |
| Calories from Fat ||20 || |
|Total Fat ||2 g ||3%* |
| Saturated Fat ||0.5 g ||3%* |
|7 mg ||2%* |
| Protein ||1 g ||2%* |
|Fish Oil ||2000 mg ||** |
|(a proprietary blend of tuna oil and hoki (NZ whiting) oil) || || || |
|Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids ||1000 mg ||** |
|(from the proprietary fish oil blend) || || |
| DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ||600 mg ||** |
| EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ||260 mg || |
|Total Omega 9 Fatty Acids ||320 mg ||** |
|Total Omega 6 Fatty Acids ||100 mg ||** |
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka QHTM) ||50 mg ||** |
|Lycopene ||2 mg ||** |
| [33mg LycoMato] (from Tomato) || || |
|Astaxanthin ||600 mcg ||** |
|(from 6 mg of Haematococcus pluvialis algal biomass) || || |
|* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet |
** Daily value not established
Not a significant source of Vitamin C
Other ingredients: Capsules (Gelatin, Glycerol, Water, Annatto (color)), Beeswax, Antioxidant blend to preserve freshness (Natural mixed tocopherols, Rosemary extract, Ascorbyl palmitate).
Contains Fish (Tuna and Hoki (NZ Whiting))
Does not contain soy, dairy, gluten, peanut or shellfish
If you have a question which is not covered here, please click here to contact us. For more interesting articles, please visit the Xtend-Life Blog Q&A.
What does the Omega 3/QH Ultra do that the other two Xtend-Life Omega 3 fish oils don't?
Omega 3/QH ULTRA, like our standard version, contains an exceptionally pure and fresh blend of fish oil that helps support immunomodulation and has high levels of DHA (30%)...and, like the Premium version...it also contains two natural ingredients, namely Lyc-O-Mato® (a complex form of lycopene) and Astaxanthin.
However, it's the Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol (reduced CoQ10) that differentiates this product from the other Xtend-Life Omega 3 products. This ingredient has extensive scientific evidence showing its effectiveness in replenishing natural energy levels within the body, as well as supporting overall cardiovascular health.
Daily supplementation with Omega 3/QH ULTRA will help you maintain optimum levels of CoQ10 in your body, even if they have been depleted through age or statin use.
I've heard that the Omega 3/QH ULTRA is good for helping sustain my natural energy. What does this mean?
In order for your body to generate energy, it needs CoQ10 in the form of ubiquinol in order for the process to be completed. By restoring optimal levels of this key nutrient, your body will be able to maintain adequate concentrations of CoQ10...especially in vital organs such as the heart.
This is not a quick-fix energy booster! It is designed to help people; especially those over 40 regain their youthful energy levels. Unlike caffeine and sugar, which quickly increase energy levels and can cause a 'crash' later, ubiquinol sustains your natural energy...ensuring that your body generates peak levels of energy without the need for artificial stimulants.
Although it generally takes several weeks to restore depleted levels of CoQ10 in the organs, tissues and plasma, some people start feeling the effects after about a week of starting the QH ULTRA. It's important to keep in mind that everyone is different and beneficial effects may vary from person to person.
What health risks are associated with declining levels of ubiquinol?
Less cellular energy and diminishing protection against oxidative stress are just some of the effects that could result from a reduction in ubiquinol levels. Also an increasing number of scientific reports indicate that increased oxidative stress resulting from decreased levels of ubiquinol are associated with many age-related conditions such as cardiovascular disease, neurodegenerative conditions, cancer, chronic fatigue, and diabetes to name just a few.
Why do I need more ubiquinol as I age?
From birth until the age of 20, almost everyone has 100% of the CoQ10 they need in their bodies. However, people start losing the ability to produce adequate levels of CoQ10. Research has shown that by the time a person reaches the age of 40, he/she may still have 100% of CoQ10 in their kidneys...but, by the time he/she turns 80, this figure would have been slashed to around 50%!
An even scarier picture can be seen with the body's life-giving organ...the heart. At 40-years, the average person would have lost nearly a third of the CoQ10 in his/her heart. By the time they turn 80, the amount of CoQ10 would have dropped by nearly two-thirds from the total amount they had when they were 20!
If Ubiquinol oxidizes in the air, is it still OK to pierce the soft gel and take the oil with food...and if so, would this not affect the efficacy of the Ubiquinol?
When a product is being manufactured an ingredient can sometimes be exposed to air for up to several hours during the processing. Piercing the soft gel and squeezing it over food which is to be eaten immediately does not create a problem as the exposure to air is still minimal.
Can I take Omega 3/QH Ultra with the other Xtend Life products?
Absolutely. It is compatible with all our other products. There is no need to combine it with any of the other Omega 3 products, as the full dose of Omega 3 is present in the QH Ultra. If you do wish to combine this with our other Omega 3 products, there is no problem with this.
My child has ADHD, would the Omega 3/QH Ultra be the best version?
The main benefit for a child with ADHD comes from the Omega 3 fish oil. The Ultra is unlikely to be of any greater benefit to the child.
I am under the age of 40, would I still benefit from the Omega 3/QH Ultra?
If you are in good health then it is likely that you would not receive significant additional benefit. However, if you have a developing cardio condition or were starting to find your energy levels were dropping off then it could be beneficial for you.
Generally people younger than 40 are still producing adequate amounts of CoQ10 and don't need the top up. However, there is no reason for people under 40 not to use Omega 3/QH Ultra for extra 'insurance'.
Can I get extra ubiquinol by eating certain foods?
Yes, you can but only in small amounts. However the ubiquinol is converted to the ubiquinone form when the food is prepared so you are back to relying on the body to convert it. You are dependent upon either your liver to synthesize enough or supplementation.
Also, as you age, the body's ability to convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol declines which makes it less practical to get ubiquinol from food sources.
Does the addition of the Kaneka QH® mean that the size of the soft gels has in-creased?
There is 25mg of Kaneka QH® in each soft gel (2.5% of the total content) there is no apparent difference in size compared to the standard Omega 3/DHA fish oil soft gels.
Can Omega 3/QH ULTRA be taken while pregnant or nursing?
Omega 3/QH ULTRA is desirable to take in the preconception stage; once you know you are pregnant you need to either consult with your Doctor to continue with Omega 3/QH Ultra, or switch to our standard Omega 3/DHA fish oil. Let your Doctor know that the Omega 3/QH Ultra contains tomato extract and astaxanthin as well as the CoQ10. As they are all natural substances your doctor is likely to consider this a good option...but, it is important to consult with your doctor.
If you do discontinue the Omega 3/QH Ultra, ensure that you continue with our standard fish oil, perhaps at an increased dose. The DHA is beneficial for both mums and their developing babies.
I like to keep fit with regular running and weight-bearing exercises. Could the Omega 3/QH Ultra give me a natural athletic boost?
Many studies have been done on the effects of CoQ10 supplementation on athletic performance and the results are encouraging.
Besides giving the natural energy boost that both trained and untrained athletes need, the Kaneka QH® may help support muscle health and function as well as maintain healthy cardiovascular function during exercise and at rest. As a potent antioxidant, it may also help support the body’s inflammation management process ensuring that healthy immunomodulation is maintained.
You can read more about these benefits and their associated clinical studies in the More Info tab above.
Most Recent Customer Reviews (from Amazon)
Must have product to help cells absorb nutrients putting back in what you are depleted of...
Love it ~ wonderful product
Love this product. Affordable, clinical dose of DHA, and also helps skin. Would love to get it in a larger bottle.
best fish oil on the market
these capsules are a perfect addition to anyones vitamin regimen. they are high quality and potency and a good value
This is the best product you can find out there.you really feel the difference once you use it.. thanks by the way it came with the gift.
NORMALIZED MY BODY. IT IS EASY TO USE. The website has a newsletter to sign up for. very helpful info
Xtend-Life Omega 3 / QH ULTRA Fish Oil with High DHA and EPA Plus CoQ10..
I got this for my mom she was strange heart beats and after taking these for a bit it went away later she found out her valve was bad and these omega 3 with coq10 had really helped alot for strengthening here heart to keep it from getting worse
I have learned to read labels and compare products rather than be influenced by commercials. This quality item has the correct amount of DHA from Omega 3 fatty acids plus other benefits. It also contains a reduced form of CoQ10 called Ubiquinol. Ubiquinol is a potent form of CoQ10 with powerful antioxidants. Shipped from New Zealand but arrived quickly. If you are serious about taking supplements that offer more for YOU and your money this product will fit the bill.
We have been using this product for several years, it's superb. We especially like the added CoQ10 which saves having to take a separate supplement. Although quite large the soft gel is easy to swallow and if taken with food it doesn't repeat on you. This is the purest Omega 3 on the market, I would definitely recommend this item.
I am sure this is keeping me from getting sick. It boosts my immune system, and I hope it will strengthen my heart.
Just an after taste. But been taking it together with the multivitamin and so far so good. Would give 5 stars except for the after taste.
I am very satisfied with the product; shipping was timely but it would be nice if there was a distributor in the USA. Only other complaint is a slight issue every now and then with burping the taste of the fish oil
- Servings per bottle: 30 (2 soft gels per day) / 15 (4 soft gels per day)
- Daily serving: Adults – 2 to 4 soft gels. Children 6 and over – please see our Omega 3/DHA Fish oil or use our Omega 3 Mini caps for children.
- At 2 soft gels – take in 1 dose, anytime, with or without food; at 4 soft gels – take in 2 doses, anytime, with or without food.
- If you are taking a blood thinning medication or aspirin, consult your doctor.
- Combines well with Total Balance for optimum general health and long-term well-ness.
Omega 3/QH Ultra fish oil represents excellent value for money, and in fact it is really the most economic way in which to purchase CoQ10, particularly in the form of genuine Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol.
Let's take Dr Al Sears Primal Force as an example. As at May 2010, this costs US$39.95 plus shipping. It contains 30 soft gels of 50mgs of Kaneka Ubiquinol. A total of 1,500mgs in the bottle.
Xtend-Life's Omega 3/QH Ultra contains 60 soft gels of our Premium fish oil PLUS each one has 25mgs of Kaneka Ubiquinol, so we also have 1,500mgs per bottle.
The extra cost for our QH/Ultra over and above our Premium version is just US$7.00. And that is before any loyalty discount...and don't forget that when you buy more than US$60 worth of any combination of Xtend-Life products that we pay the shipping...anywhere in the world.
So, before our discounts and shipping benefits you are able to get the same amount of Ubiquinol for US$7 for which you would pay US$39.95 with Dr Sears. There are other brands that sell Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol that are better value for money than Dr Sears Primal brand but they are all more expensive than our Omega 3/QH Ultra fish oil. You can do the comparisons yourself using this basis to do the calculations.
Also, don't forget about the special benefits that come with the unique blend of Omega 3 fish oil which is included in this product. It all adds up to a very powerful combination with significant benefits to your health.
In order to help you give a better understanding of the benefits you may experience by taking Omega 3/QH Ultra fish oil, we have provided links below to a number of abstracts from independent studies about the health benefits provided by CoQ10.
Please note that some of these relate to the much cheaper and inferior Ubiquinone, rather than the Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol used in Omega 3/QH Ultra.
The benefits from the other components of Omega QH/Ultra are covered in the More Info and FAQ sections for our Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil and Omega3 Premium Fish Oil pages.
I have been taking your Omega 3 QH Ultra and Kiwi-Klenz for about two weeks. They are very great products I ever used. I have mild hypertension and after taking this Omega 3 QH, my blood pressure has now turned to normal. I have also acne problems and after using these two products, my acne totally disappeared and my skin looks much more younger with scars are fading. My friends started to notice the difference!.- Shahidan B, Malaysia
We have been using this product for several years, it's superb. We especially like the added CoQ10 which saves having to take a separate supplement. Although quite large the soft gel is easy to swallow and if taken with food it doesn't repeat on you. This is the purest Omega 3 on the market, I would definitely recommend this item.- Jazzy, USA
From Our Blog
28 Mar, 2015
The heart is life-giving organ that works non-stop. It contracts and expands around 100,000 times a day, supplies 96,000 kilometres of blood vessels and pumps the equivalent of in excess of 10,000 litres of blood around the body each day. So if you think you work hard enough at the office, spare a thought for your heart – at least you get to go to sleep!
Read more >