Omega 3 / DHA Fish OilIn stock
Rich in DHA, exceptional purity and freshness
- Exclusive New Zealand formula
- High DHA content for extra strength
- Supports healthy circulation
Size: 60 soft gels
Price (USD) $17.95
Member Price $16.16
Experience circulation support... maintain brain health...
great-looking skin... and other fish oil benefits – thanks to
New Zealand's finest omega 3 fish oil formula!
The pristine and uncontaminated waters off the coast of New Zealand hold part of the key to the potency... purity...and perfection you get in our exclusive Xtend-Life Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil!
Our proprietary bio-available blend contains high levels of DHA to supercharge your health and deliver the health results you desire. So now you can help...
- Support your heart – help keep it pumping strong
- Fuel your brain - with critical "brain foods" to maintain brain health and function
- Support healthy cholesterol levels – to help keep arteries clear
- Maintain joint health – and lubricate your joints for better mobility support
- Support healthy blood pressure – and resist "the silent killer"
- Lift your mood – and stay mentally focused!
- Support healthy blood sugar levels – and boost your energy
- Support quality sleep – and wake up refreshed and raring to go
- And much, MUCH more!
Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil formula delivers high levels of DHA and other Omega 3 fatty acids such as EPA – in every serving...
Pure and potent New Zealand fish oil in every serving!!
You probably know fish oil contains Omega 3 fatty acids called docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
These phenomenal nutrients have been shown to help support the healthy function of the body as well as inflammation management... supporting healthy blood pressure levels... maintaining healthy circulation... supporting brain health and function... and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels – just to name a few. However...
... your body can't naturally produce fatty acids – you've got to get them from foods or supplements. But as you may know...
... the typical diet is extremely low in healthy Omega 3's – but contains way too much Omega 6. This imbalance is now shown to disrupt the body’s healthy inflammation management processes…which over time could negatively impact the health of your cardio-vascular system.
That's why many health conscious folks take fish oil – to naturally boost their Omega 3 levels. Yet many don't experience the health benefits they hoped for. Here's the little-known reason why...
The shocking truth about ordinary fish oil...
Many fish oil suppliers:
- Use cheapest fish available – most fish oils are derived from industrial waste oils. They usually contain a mixture of poor quality fish!
- Purchase fish harvested from waters that may be polluted – parts of the seas in the northern hemisphere – where many fish are harvested – are also now exposed to potential radiation hazards!
- Over process – to help eliminate some of the impurities that come from poor quality fish sources – many manufacturers over process their fish oil and use questionable chemicals – such as hexane – known for over 40 years to cause nerve damage for goodness sake!
With Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil formula – you get the BEST, all-natural
New Zealand Hoki fish oil and concentrated pure Tuna oil!
SEE and FEEL the difference!
The pristine and uncontaminated waters off the coast of New Zealand holds part of the key to the potency... purity...and perfection you get in our exclusive Xtend-Life Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil formula.
Here's why we're confident that our specialized Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil is the ALPHA – yes the absolute BEST Omega 3 fish oil formula:
- Contains New Zealand Hoki fish! Harvested from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand. Thanks to the equatorial currents which prevent many of the contaminants in the Northern hemisphere waters from crossing the equator – these are some the purest waters found in the world.
- Pure concentrated Tuna oil! Processed for the highest level of purity and concentrated to meet our strict standards! This assures you receive the quality fish oil your body needs.
- High DHA content! DHA is known as the most valuable component of fish oil. Xtend-Life's Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil contains high levels of DHA – plus the benefits of the full spectrum hoki oil that combine to make our fish oil superior to others.
- Supports the body’s inflammatory management processes! Inflammation is a natural process that occurs in the body and is something we all need to survive. However, poor lifestyle choices and anti-inflammatory drugs may negatively impact the body’s ability to manage inflammation effectively (also known as immunomodulation). Fish oil helps support the body’s ability to manage inflammation and return inflammation to a healthy balanced state (also known as homeostasis).
- Bio-availability! We use Hoki fish oil in the form of natural triglycerides and Tuna oil in the form of concentrated esters! This makes Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil highly bio-available – so your body can properly utilize our formula for maximum benefits.
- Freshness! We never use additives or flavoring to mask rancidity. What's more – you won't experience embarrassing "fish burps" or smells with our fish oil.
- Eco-friendly! We only use sustainable sources of fish within the ecosystem in order to preserve our precious natural resources!
Our Omega 3/DHA Standard Fish Oil blend is ideal if you want to maintain and enhance your health.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The Best! Lots of energy, memory so much better and my arthritis pain is almost gone! I am 62 and I love the extra energy and no pain.- Elizabeth H, USA
I am in love the quality of this vitamin I think that it is an excellent supplement! I don't get fish burbs with this product like other fish oil supplements! Great Product! Great for expecting mothers or any one who wants to live a healthy lifestyle! I would recommend this product to my friends, family and anyone else that I would meet!- A Miller, USA
29 Jul, 2015
My children are growing up fast, and I’m happy to say that they all have a positive, self-image. From my experience, guiding children to have healthy self-esteem takes effort, and there are many ups and downs along the way. That’s why I’d like to share my thoughts with you.
Read more >