Total Balance Children'sIn stock
Support healthy development and learning
- Supports healthy development
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports learning and physical wellbeing
Size: 90 tablets
Price (USD) $30.50
Member Price $27.45
At Xtend-Life, we've been guaranteeing that our Total Balance children's health supplement provides the best value for money of any child's complex multi-nutrient product for nearly a decade. These claims remain undisputed! To help clarify how this is so, consider the following:
For example, if you select just 5 of the 89 ingredients in Total Balance Children's...which equates to just 5.61% by number and a mere 2.96% by weight...you will find that the cost of purchasing these 5 ingredients individually would amount to $18.28...which is over half of the total price for a full bottle of Total Balance Children's ($30.50). Refer to the graphs below...
- The ingredients used in the above graphs are: Astaxanthin, L-Carnosine, Phosphatidyl L-Serine, Policosanol and SAMe.
- If you included just a few of the herbal extracts, you would easily pay more than an entire bottle of Total Balance Children's alone...that's excluding the remaining ingredients!
- Don't forget that Total Balance Children's also contains specialized ingredients that provide many health benefits to your child, ensuring that he/she is optimally nourished on a cellular level....
Because Total Balance tablets are enteric-coated, the ingredients have maximum bio-availability. For example, SAMe and L-Glutathione would be rendered ineffective by stomach acids without enteric-coating.
In addition to this, the synergistic combination of the ingredients in Total Balance enables the whole to be greater than the sum of the parts...
To get a better understanding of how comprehensive this product really is, please refer to the Ingredients page.
If you were to find a children’s multivitamin product that provides better value for money and is more effective than the Total Balance range, send us the information and if correct, we will refund all of your previous Total Balance purchases for the past three months.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
My child is very energetic and I did not want him to be too hyper so I started him on TBC one tablet a day for a few days to see what happens. His concentration improved so much I could not believe it! He spent 2 hours learning to read and did not want to stop, usually he would give up after 20 minutes. This is the most comprehensive vitamin for children I have ever seen, I am so impressed I will be trying more of your supplements.
- Gabi N, Canada
17 Dec, 2015
Coming on the heels of the Newsweek magazine headline proclaiming “Omega-3 Supplements Are a Waste of Money” (more on that later) the GOED’s focus on the brain benefits of omega-3s sheds better light on what has become a popular topic.
Read more >