Total Balance Children's
Support healthy development and learning
- Supports healthy growth and development
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports learning and cognitive ability
Size: 90 tablets
Member Price $27.45
At Xtend-Life, we've been guaranteeing that our Total Balance children's health supplement provides the best value for money of any child's complex multi-nutrient product for nearly a decade. These claims remain undisputed! To help clarify how this is so, consider the following:
For example, if you select just 5 of the 89 ingredients in Total Balance Children's...which equates to just 5.61% by number and a mere 2.96% by weight...you will find that the cost of purchasing these 5 ingredients individually would amount to $18.28...which is over half of the total price for a full bottle of Total Balance Children's ($30.50). Refer to the graphs below...
- The ingredients used in the above graphs are: Astaxanthin, L-Carnosine, Phosphatidyl L-Serine, Policosanol and SAMe.
- If you included just a few of the herbal extracts, you would easily pay more than an entire bottle of Total Balance Children's alone...that's excluding the remaining ingredients!
- Don't forget that Total Balance Children's also contains specialized ingredients that provide many health benefits to your child, ensuring that he/she is optimally nourished on a cellular level....
Because Total Balance tablets are enteric-coated, the ingredients have maximum bio-availability. For example, SAMe and L-Glutathione would be rendered ineffective by stomach acids without enteric-coating.
In addition to this, the synergistic combination of the ingredients in Total Balance enables the whole to be greater than the sum of the parts...
To get a better understanding of how comprehensive this product really is, please refer to the Ingredients page.
If you were to find a children’s multivitamin product that provides better value for money and is more effective than the Total Balance range, send us the information and if correct, we will refund all of your previous Total Balance purchases for the past three months.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for your speedy, kind, thorough, insightful reply and help. I've never known a company to be so professional, polite, and obliging, with the top notch customer service like yours!- Melanie J, USA
I received my order today and want to let you know how impressed I am with your excellent service. My order arrived to the United States very quickly and in perfect condition. From the beginning, after viewing your website, I felt very comfortable ordering from your company and will continue to do so in the future.- David K, USA
25 Nov, 2016
Most parents who decide to put their child on a dietary supplement do so to give their child the best start in life. While they are onto a good thing, many are being let down by their choice of product.
Read more >