Luxurious Nourishment For Hard Working Hands
Our hands are constantly being exposed to the elements – cold weather, dry heat, harsh soaps – and they are often the first giveaways of our age. Nourishing Hand Cream with Kanapa™ is a silky smooth formula that absorbs quickly while providing 24 hours of significant moisture. Enriched with plant essence, this light-weight cream leaves behind a fresh floral aroma that captures the subtle scent of morning gardens.
Perfect for dry, sensitive and irritated hands, this beauty must-have is essential for home, work and on-the-go.
- Firm and smooth skin
- Protect against environmental damage
- Reduce redness and irritation
- Soften and hydrate without any residue
Nourishing Hand Cream with Kanapa™ glides on, leaving hands soft and smooth with no oily traces. It can be applied as often as needed and contains no BPA, mineral oils, petroleum-based ingredients or parabens.
After many years of R&D, we had a breakthrough last year with Xtend-Life Kanapa™.
Found only in Xtend-Life products, it is specifically designed to minimize and prevent visible signs of aging, while delivering intense hydration and boosting radiance.
1. Kanapa™– Applying the most advanced beauty discoveries, this proprietary blend preserves skin texture and tone, while restoring a radiant glow. The first of its kind, it is the pinnacle of skin health and luxury.
2. Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract – Also known as ‘golden seaweed’, this protects the back of your hands against oxidative stress caused by overexposure to sunlight.
3. Nano-emulsion CoQ10 – This powerful antioxidant is wrapped in a ‘nano-shell’ to ensure deeper penetration beneath the skin’s surface and a reduction of wrinkles.
4. D-Panthenol – This natural compound improves superficial skin damage by strengthening the outer layers of the skin’s protective barrier. Effective in reducing redness and irritation, it helps to heal and protect skin.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.