Eye Contour SerumIn stock
Reduce visible signs of fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduce dark circles and puffiness
- Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Hydrating skin around your eyes
There's a lot more to reducing the appearance of bags, dark circles and wrinkles - signs of aging, than simply using a run-of-the-mill eye gel or eye serum.
In order to do this, you need to use the latest and best ingredients and technology that science can offer.
One of the key ingredients is Eyeliss, which is formulated in Europe and is very expensive. That's why Eyeliss has mainly been a secret of Hollywood stars and other celebrities. It has a supporting effect in reducing the appearance of bags under the eyes.
Eyeliss reduces bags and puffiness under the eyes.
In a recent clinical study of Eyeliss, many volunteers showed a reduction in the visible appearance of bags and wrinkles under their eyes.
And this is just the start...
We've combined Eyeliss with another unique ingredient, Haloxyl, which also supports in reducing in the visible appearance of bags and dark circles under the eyes.
While Eyeliss and Haloxyl work together, we've also added eight other ingredients to our women's eye contour serum, which further enhance the skin benefits for your eyes.
- Xtend-TK, Supports the healthy function of collagen and elastin, promoting the generation of new skin cells. As your collagen and elastin levels increase, the appearance of your skin improves.
- Nanobelle Coenzyme Q10 in a special 'nano-emulsion' form, which can penetrate down through seven layers of skin and helps support the skin's ability to manage free radical activity.
- Homeo Age, a powerful ingredient derived from a brown algae, rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Babassu, a natural emollient that softens the skin around the eyes, without excessive oil.
- Crodomol CAP, another emollient, which also forms an invisible film on the skin to lock moisture in and keep out dirt and grime.
- Plus natural vitamin E and active manuka honey, which also help support the skin around your eyes.
Between them, these 10 special ingredients work in synergy to help support the health and the appearance of the skin around your eyes.
Be sure to include our Women's Eye Contour Serum in your skincare regimen.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I can tell you that the Eye Contour Serum for women has been unbelievable. I do not need steroid creams or any other stronger creams anymore. The Eye Serum has been a miracle to my eyes!
After using your Eye Contour Serum, the skin around my eyes look more hydrated. I'm really happy to have found this range of products knowing it's safe and works for me. Having nice customer relations to assist is definitely a plus point too! Will definitely recommend this to anyone.
-Chanel A, Singapore
From Our Blog
05 Apr, 2015
Okay, so skin isn’t inside us, but the reason why I wanted to end the Beautiful Insides series with skin, is because it is a perfect physical example of how it all starts with our inner health – beauty from within. Whether we like it or not, our diet and lifestyle choices are often apparent when someone looks at our skin.
Read more >