Foaming Facial CleanserIn stock
Dual-action - cleanse and tone in one step
- Cleanse your skin effectively
- With natural Kiwifruit & Manuka Honey
- Available in a 50ml size
Price (USD) $23.75
Member Price $21.38
Key to maintaining well-kept skin is proper cleansing, morning and night. Xtend-Life Foaming Facial Cleanser has a rich formula that activates with water to create a creamy, dense foam that gently removes impurities without stripping the skin of its essential moisture.
Remove accumulated grime, sweat, oils and environmental pollutants to prevent breakouts and irritation.
- Pump the nozzle one or two times to release foam onto your fingers.
- Massage gently onto damp skin in a circular motion for one minute, working your cleanser over your skin, paying particular attention around your nose, chin, forehead, and any area where you tend to break out.
- Don’t neglect your hairline, ears, or your throat and upper chest and always be gentle over blemishes so that you don’t break the skins surface.
- Rinse away foam thoroughly with warm water and pat skin dry.
- Use the Foaming Facial Cleanser once or twice per day.
NOTE: For best results, follow up cleansing with our Age Defying Facial Fluid. These products are designed to work in synergy. The Foaming Facial Cleanser clears your pores and erases dirt and grime so your skin can better absorb the rich moisturizing Facial Fluid.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I use your Foaming Facial Cleanser before I shave in the morning. I wash my face with it, but leave it on and apply my shaving cream over the Foaming Facial Cleanser and shave as usual. I have found that I get an incredibly superior shave, with much less irritation. Thank you so much for your wonderful products!
-Vincent F, USA
I really like it. Feels lovely on the hands when being used, and the face actually feels cleaner and refreshed.
-Bruno M, UK
17 Jul, 2016
Hair loss is an issue that many of us face which is very unwelcome in most cases. This blog covers the many natural ways you can improve your hair health, increase hair growth and reduce your risk of hair loss!
Read more >