Foaming Facial Cleanser 50mlIn stock
- Cleansing, moisturizing & supporting the skin
- Supporting natural pH balance
- Also available in 100ml Extra value
Price (USD) $17.75
Member Price $15.98
Key to maintaining well-kept skin is proper cleansing, morning and night. Xtend-Life Foaming Facial Cleanser has a rich formula that activates with water to create a creamy, dense foam that gently removes impurities without stripping the skin of its essential moisture.
Remove accumulated grime, sweat, oils and environmental pollutants to prevent breakouts and irritation.
- Pump the nozzle one or two times to release foam onto your fingers.
- Massage gently onto damp skin in a circular motion for one minute, working your cleanser over your skin, paying particular attention around your nose, chin, forehead, and any area where you tend to break out.
- Don’t neglect your hairline, ears, or your throat and upper chest and always be gentle over blemishes so that you don’t break the skins surface.
- Rinse away foam thoroughly with warm water and pat skin dry.
- Use the Foaming Facial Cleanser once or twice per day.
NOTE: For best results, follow up cleansing with our Age Defying Facial Fluid. These products are designed to work in synergy. The Foaming Facial Cleanser clears your pores and erases dirt and grime so your skin can better absorb the rich moisturizing Facial Fluid.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What a wonderful company Xtend-Life is. I feel so good about doing business with a company that cares so much about its customers. - Robbi O, USA
I would like to write to extend my heartfelt thanks to Warren and his fellow team for their sincerity, professionalism & helpfulness. You & your team live & breathe the very core DNA of what XtendLife stands for. I am very satisfied with the products & am proud to say that I have yet to come across another company that is genuine & epitomizes the virtues of the XtendLife team.
- Raymond T, Malaysia
17 Jun, 2016
Recently, a friend of mine passed away from prostate cancer at the age of 62. It hit home to me how common this illness is and how suddenly it can take away those closest to us. Taking preventative measures to protect yourself is important so I’ve compiled some tips that may be of benefit if you’re worried about your prostate health.
Read more >