The Exfoliator Scrub is not meant to be used daily, but rather in accordance to the following age ranges:
- 25 to 35 - exfoliate once a week
- 35 to 45 - exfoliate twice a week
- 45+ - exfoliate three to four times a week
- In the evening and on clean skin, using enough cream to cover a quarter, rub the exfoliator into your cheeks, T-zone forehead and chin, taking care to avoid the skin around the eyes.
- Rub gently in a circular motion for about two minutes.
- Rinse skin thoroughly with warm water.
- Follow up with our Men's Facial Fluid.
NOTE: Because skin is sensitive after exfoliating, wait a few days before using any of our mask skin treatments.
These statements and reviews have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.