Natural, strong, fabulous, unique. Beauty comes in different forms for every woman, but the one common factor for all women is health.
The reason for this is our hair, skin and nails are dependent on healthy, well-functioning internal systems. They reflect the state of our internal health and are often the first warning signs of something not functioning as it should.
A proper intake of essential nutrients is what fuels essential beauty duties like cellular repair, free radical defence and circulation.
To increase the elasticity of your skin and thickness in your hair, you need to consume high-antioxidant and water-rich foods like:
- Berries are the best fruits to consume in terms of antioxidants.
- Celery and cucumber are both natural sources of silica, which is an ingredient that boosts moisture and elasticity.
- Oils, found in fish, olives and walnuts, contain concentrated levels of omega-3 fatty acids, known to improve skin aging.
- Pumpkin and squash are packed with water, vitamins and antioxidants that are highly effective in nourishing the skin.
- Spices like turmeric and cinnamon are superfoods when it comes to their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
Foods That Accelerate Aging
Stay away from highly processed foods and simple sugars, as they are pro-inflammatory foods that can break down elastic tissue in skin and also affect the absorption of antioxidants and nutrients like B vitamins that aid in cell metabolism and repair. Avoid high salt, high sugar and high carbohydrate foods as they leave no room for the good, and therefore waste your dietary space.
Nutrition is one of the most important factors for hair, skin and nail health, and Xtend-Life has a number of ingestible beauty solutions to encourage the regeneration and re-discovery of your natural beauty.
Our latest beauty solution is Skin-Support, an exclusive skin nutrition formula that works to promote smooth, youthful looking skin. It also promotes healthier, thicker hair. This beautiful product contains a clinically proven marine collagen sourced from the North of France and grape seed extract from New Zealand’s world renowned Sauvignon Blanc grapes. It may help with skin problems such as pigmentation, spots, dryness, fine lines and wrinkles.
It is best combined with Zupafood for SKIN and Omega 3 Premium for maximum skin, hair and nail enhancement from the inside out, for a younger, healthier you.
In good health.