If a product was called Miracle Mineral Solution is should certainly set alarm bells ringing in your head. Although some products may provide benefits to a user to the extent that the individual may consider the product to be miraculous, there is no such thing as a 'miracle' solution for all people or all ailments.
However, if you read the material about the product MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) and you believe it then you would think that you have come across the 'holy grail' and now have a solution for whatever ails you.
But... don't believe it!
This product has over recent months spread worldwide with wild claims being made about its efficacy. This is in spite of warnings been given to consumers by the authorities in many countries throughout the planet.
MMS is a diluted form of bleach which creates chlorine in the body. Ironically, over the years I have written articles about the dangers of indirectly ingesting chlorine through the skin when showering, and suggested using a filter to remove the chlorine. Needless to say I am not impressed by the suggestion that you should deliberately ingest something to activate chlorine.
The promoters argue that chlorine is a powerful killer of pathogens. No argument about that. But it is also a carcinogen as well and as far as I am concerned has no place in the body.
If you are tempted to consider using this product do your due diligence. To start off with I would suggest you go to this blog.
From there you will be able to follow links to a number of other researchers who have investigated this product. Oh…and here is the link to the FDA warning.