Skin Benefits and Uses of BioVera™ Oil
BioVera™ Oil is an all-natural, liposoluble plant extract from the aloe vera plant, a member of the succulent family, extracted using food grade canola oil.
BioVera Oil benefits for skin
Aloe vera has been used for centuries for its skin-friendly qualities. According to legend, both Cleopatra and Nefertiti used aloe as part of their beauty regimens, and for generations, grandmothers across the globe have had an aloe plant sitting on a window sill to ease the pain of kitchen burns.
It acts in a variety of ways, including the following:
- It supports healthy inflammation management. Aloe gently soothes redness and skin irritation, while offering lightweight hydration.
- It helps restore skin’s barrier. Aloe works to strengthen skin’s barrier layer, which helps keep essential hydration in, reducing dryness.
- It acts as a skin detox. Aloe penetrates deep beneath the skin’s surface, where it acts as a botanical detox.
- It fights oxidative stress. Aloe vera is packed with antioxidants including vitamins C and E, both of which fight free radicals and support skin proteins. When collagen and elastin are healthy and regenerating, skin is plumper, less saggy and less likely to reveal fine lines, wrinkles or age spots.
- It exfoliates gently. Aloe has gentle acids that speed cell turnover, revealing renewed skin cells and helping to speed the disappearance of dark spots related to the sun or free radical damage.
Uses of BioVera oil
BioVera Oil is used in facial creams, hand and body lotions, body balms, lip care products, bar soap, foot care, hair conditioners and products formulated for use after time in the sun to support skin from drying and cellular health.
Source and sustainability of BioVera oil
BioVera Oil is manufactured by the Florida-based company Biochemica, a subsidiary of Hallstar, a Chicago-based firm with global reach that merges chemistry and nature to create innovative products using ethical business practices.
Extracted from the aloe vera plant, which grows well in dry climates and requires little water to survive and thrive, BioVera oil is a highly sustainable, eco-friendly product.
Reviews and testimonials
BioVera Oil is used in the Xtend-Life formula for its Day and Night Cream with Whitening.
“I’ve been using these skin care products for six months almost. I love them - no strong scent, no greasy feeling.”
Products Containing BioVera oil
Day & Night Cream with Whitening